Drone

Status
melee drone gen 01?

I ended up at the Outpost that is west of Billy's spacecraft afterworld and some drone gen 01 that infest the environments around there seem to be doing less - I'd say ~20% less? damage against my kobold + 2A plates that others. Could it be not all drones do just burn + penetration damage?

I have a problem with the smoke drones make on death now... Lags my connection.

I have tried the particle settings and have not been able to eliminate the smoke effect.

Anyone solved this issue? Guesses even?

thanks

JEHU

E Eurus 74300 75800 give or take a bit stay on the west side of the spawn or you will end up in an outpost

anyone can tell me what dodge lvl need to avaid 50% drone attacks?
gen1

anyone can tell me what dodge lvl need to avaid 50% drone attacks?
gen1

I just passed 1k dodge, and have noticed a significant difference.

Jehu

Im lvl 18 dodge, and small drones dont hit me all that often. They havent seemed to hit me that often for quite some time tho, so probably need much less then that.

Wish we had misses logged from npcs so i could parse it, but it doesn't seem they hit me that often.

So the Drones have a new texture now, and they have the "red effect" that Fouls had last year.
Their 3D model was updated as well, now their head is shifted to their left shoulder, thats a bit weird (wonder it's a bug):

newdrones.jpg

Last visible change: they no longer run to the hunter, they stop when they are in their weapon's range. A bit surprising at first sight, even if that makes sense. However, it forces the hunter to run until them to loot them, and possibly to aggro other Drones. Well, I guess we had to pay for their new dress. :)

Yup ... still drop Justy MK II's ... had one a couple days ago.

I love drones..They drop justifiers?..I didn't see that :scratch2: Oh My On my way!! :wtg:

Last edited:
It seems that in your case drones still can't beat the urge to come closer :silly2:

Awww..I think the drones think.."There's that chick who hunts drones in Spartacus armor"..:laugh::eyecrazy:

Answer: Yes I hate dying that much..LOL!..and I fap myself horribly :ahh:

New maturity of Drone, I saw a few west of Tukar: Prototype Drone Gen 01. I did take a screenie of a scan but Tracker messed it up and only gave me the landscape. Suffice to say Prototype is the Bot version of Puny presumably.

Prototype drone gen1 have 2 stamina and gen 2 have 3 stamina.
I saw a few mixed in with regular gen 1 drones N of fort troy:cool:

A Hunting We Will Go..

Whoo Hoo!:D....Off to the fields for Drones...wait are these still around or was these for Bot event?..Is there a bigger spawn somewhere?

Whoo Hoo!:D....Off to the fields for Drones...wait are these still around or was these for Bot event?..Is there a bigger spawn somewhere?

I don't think it was anything to do with the bot event, they appeared when the event was pretty much over.

The ones I saw were amidst the warriors and drones west of tukar, and were only occasional. There may well be better spawns somewhere else.

There are some mixed in with other drones, north of Jason Center.
Not frequent occurance though, just like the diseased longu, also infrequent.

Drone today dropped me a nice wep.

Omegaton Igni L1011 (L).

No idea how to add it to entropedia.

Status
Back