Drop (L) with FULL TT only

Orion

Prowler
Society
AO
Eleria 'Orion' Starwind
I would love to see the same overall TT value of (L) items to drop, just divided among a lesser number of (L) items which always drop with full TT only.

Full TT (L) items last longer
Full TT (L) items are easier listed in auction
Full TT (L) items have a better chance to sell
Full TT (L) items less likely end up in TT wasting MU%
Full TT (L) items are easier to compare
Full TT (L) items do not obstruct inventory with dozens of low TT crap items
Full TT (L) items with low full TT value do not falsify MU% in auc
Full TT (L) items rarely dropping have more meaning

What is the benefit of having looted ten almost broken 10% (L) items over having looted one 100% TT (L) item?

Last edited:
Let me combine multiple L guns of the same type to merge their tt.
This is actually something I've never considered, but might alleviate several problems at once. Dinged your mint condition (L) vehicle? Transfer some TT Value from another copy. Maybe a new type of repair kit could be created that eats TT from one copy of an item and later infuses it into another copy. This would serve as at least a band-aid workaround for some of the most absurd consequences of (L) item untradeability, i.e., players having absolutely no recourse if their Valkyrie T1 loses its TT.

I'd argue that the real solution is for developers to stop turning their anti-alt measures into broad impositions on everyone else, but as long as untradeability exists, this might patch some of the holes in our sandbox.

Merge L to infinite TT should be allowed with.l a reset of TIR and Tier with each combine

A reset of TIR as in a reroll? So I could take all my trash TIR items and keep merging them until I hit a decent TIR? Sign me up.

A more "fair" solution would probably be to reset tier and keep the lowest TIR, of the two.

That way there would be a tradeoff, more TT at a cost of probably lower TIR. Unless you merge all your high TIR items into one super massive item with decent TIR. Fun. Then again, with enough TT on the item, it is not like TIR matters that much anyway.

I guess you could also go with the average TIR, but that would mean you could dump all your trash TIR items and then bump up TIR using high TIR items. Fun strategy but pretty OP.

Different solutions all with different problems.

Although I find it unlikely that the way it is currently setup allows for such interactions, it is interesting to consider the potential repercussions.

Just don't let the TT value go above max. I have seen this happen a few times over the years on pets and weapons that got nerfed after they were created so max tt was lowered, etc. It slightly allows a 'cheat' I think... it's hard to explain but I think it has something with division by zero.

This has come up a lot, and I support this idea in its many forms. I think there easy ways to fix exploits like TIR farming etc.

but if we want this to happen I think it needs to cost something. MA loves money. Maybe the recipe is 2x guns plus a small amount of residue. This should only be small, like 50pec worth or less, or it wouldn’t be worth it still.

If they wanna keep value in loot as it is at least give us an item that represent the gun with value 0.00 and e.g residue to
the same value if we had got the loot in current system.
This item can then be repaired one time and we can decide if we want to use the value we looted or put in extra of our
own peds to get max value of the gun.

Back