Question: Easier to profit at the Oil Rig Or PvP4?

PvP4 or Oil rig?

• PvP4

Votes: 52 29.5%
  • Oil Rig

Votes: 23 13.1%
  • I don't do PvP!

Votes: 51 29.0%
  • EFDz plz

Votes: 50 28.4%

• Total voters

Anzak

Stalker
Well, as the title says:

Is it Easyier to profit at Oil Rig or PvP4?

With cars it's now easier for both the hunter and the hunted.
Some good loot! But theres a chance of being looted.
At oil rig about 10 ped every 10 minutes, with no chance of being looted. You decide

The rig is now known as "BlackAngels Statoil" owned by us at BlackAngels Evo. :ahh:

At the moment it is hired by Mike Masters though, for 100 ped a day.

So for me the oilrig is more profitable for sure.

/Simon.

Always a good place to chill and take 1.0 shots from the sky;)
I often drop in for a bit of shennanagans; is that not what its for :D
Oil? well passe it seldom drops anyway:eek:
Cheers

You will probably have more of a chance looting someone in pvp 4 than to pick up oil at the rig. But, you may lose more in pvp 4 due to the toxic shots. I voted pvp 4 but it could go either way I guess. :scratch2:

It's easier to profit in PVP4, if you huint and mine there and get out without beeing shot... or if you find a noob you can kill even if you are a noob yourself.

Oilrig I never saw any oil and I have to say, I am not interested in :). The fun there it to meet ppl who are really skilled, get some cool fights, some funny chats... but the profit is not a point when visiting the rig.

Even if you stay alive long enough for the oil to spawn ppl are so fast at picking that u wont even see the oil...

Pvp4 are pretty easy if u got some gear... sure u will get shot but not that often... stay away from the S SW and N NW parts and u wont run into the hunters.

mcdonalds ftw

Haha, cant give you +rep now but i want :D

Anyway for the topic... Get Marber Tango, or ML45 and make some friends with some PVP4 guys to avoid useless fighting and you might profit more in PVP4...

Without the proper gear and friends, you will profit more at oil rig just by riding your car and prey to see the oil first..

Anyway the best is to go in three people, close the rig and have fun ;)

Ohh, and rig is not really a BA property ;)

>)

Haha, cant give you +rep now but i want :D

Anyway for the topic... Get Marber Tango, or ML45 and make some friends with some PVP4 guys to avoid useless fighting and you might profit more in PVP4...

Without the proper gear and friends, you will profit more at oil rig just by riding your car and prey to see the oil first..

Anyway the best is to go in three people, close the rig and have fun ;)

Ohh, and rig is not really a BA property ;)

>)

How much did u pay the other guys to stay away while u played with the oil?

Im sorry, we are not talking about McDonalds here :rolleyes::rolleyes::handjob:

Last edited:
if it is your intention to make some money we should ;)...if you want to play a game go to the place where you find the most fun

this was what i meant with the mcdonalds remark

Why is it that anytime someone talks about trying to make money in game, some smart ass always chimes in with "go work at Mickey D's"? :rolleyes:

They said make money from the game, not make a living from the game. If I only make $10, I made money. And I would have done that playing a video game, that I can play an hour or two a day, just like I would any other game. And doing it without slaving away in front of a fryer while fat women who need to lay off the very food they make try to squeeze by me so they can put together another God damn happy meal.

F*** McDonald's...

Its not 'owned' by anyone

It usually is.. socs camping it and stuff like that :)
or just teams...

I don't really try to profit at any of them, imo you will need uber gear and a lot of skills to be able to profit inside pvp4, oilrig.. well, just be fast and avoid the teams... ;)

Why is it that anytime someone talks about trying to make money in game, some smart ass always chimes in with "go work at Mickey D's"? :rolleyes:

They said make money from the game, not make a living from the game. If I only make $10, I made money. And I would have done that playing a video game, that I can play an hour or two a day, just like I would any other game. And doing it without slaving away in front of a fryer while fat women who need to lay off the very food they make try to squeeze by me so they can put together another God damn happy meal.

F*** McDonald's...

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Awww somebody must have got fired. Guess what, get over it :laugh:.

and PVP4 is the EASIEST way to make money.... kill some uber miner and gain a few hundred PED.... or stand at oil rig and wait... and wait.... oh there it is, damnit im dead now..... and wait.... and wait...

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Awww somebody must have got fired. Guess what, get over it :laugh:.

Never worked there a day in my life... they can't afford me... :laugh:

I'd be more likely to OWN a franchise then to be caught earning wages in one...

and PVP4 is the EASIEST way to make money.... kill some uber miner and gain a few hundred PED

Not with cars the way they are. Sure every once and awhile Ill come across some noob that doesnt know how to use cars and get some loot, but 99% of my kills nowadays are ammo only.

Mining in pvp4 however is stupid easy to profit. As such the MU is crashing, so get in while you can :laugh:

PVP4 was the only guaranteed profit if you were quick and smart.
Then they introduced cars.
Now it's a waste of time unless you're already uber-skilled.

Back