Discovery: Easter Bunny is here!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Gratz! sooooooooooooooooooo adorable bunnies. looks like the bunny is attacking you on my second pic. The energy bunny. Isn't that the Energizer Bunny, keeps going and going. Didn't read all the posts, but I bet its there somewhere...

anyone test the battery thing yet?

I really don't think there's going to be anything you can do with batteries, it's just a jokey reference to the Duracell bunny.

You shouldn't need skills to get an Easter Bunny

Agree 100%. Don't know what they are thinking with seasonal loot but if you're looking for fairness i guess this is the wrong place to be.

Your bunny is ugly, but gratz :tongue3:

Nice rabbit you got there, can you put it in a stew or is it good for something else?:laugh:
Gratz m8
/Arwen

grattis :) jag hitta en med nu :yay:

Dunno what's luckier, finding a new bunny or not getting one hit back from whatever you were shooting all those rounds at:)

Hurrikane

Just got one from a molisk :).
Don't know if anyone posteed this earlier.

I looted one last night from molisks, together with a friend of mine.

Try putting the egg in the bunny.

gz

Thanks all :)

I haven't repaired it fully. What happen if I does?

JasonJJ: What egg?

Anyone knows what the bunny does? My bunny still remains in the bottom of my storage :cool:

conGRATZtulations mate 4 the molisk

I've only heard of Feffs dropping it so far. I don't suppose it will be only Feffs but I don't know at the moment. I'd love to hear from anyone who's looted one on another mob.

I've tried Feffs and Maffs with no success so far.

Also have been found on Molisk's

Last edited:
Dunno what's luckier, finding a new bunny or not getting one hit back from whatever you were shooting all those rounds at:)

Hurrikane

Oh, did I forgot to tell you that I have 13k+ in Evade? ;) Joda "only" got 12k Evade :eek:

Seriously, I have no idea why the Feff didn't attacked me at all.

Perhaps I should put this "Minken minken Forsberg is the first colonist to discover Energetic Bunny" image in my signature? :laugh:

Edit: Said and done!

Last edited:
Now it's waiting for an container full of battery's dropping from the sky :)
I bet they drop from fefs to with their electric damage (or from allo for a change)

greetings,

bigdeal

yeah i think we had enough gratz posts from northstar on old threads :rolleyes:

I found mine on the ground outside Billy's but no batteries. Anyone find out where we get batteries yet?

Back