EBN Breaking News

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
A video in which the dangerous fugitive Charles Marvin addressed the people of Calypso was recently broadcast illegally over the Colonial Administration’s network of public information screens and terminals.
The Calypso Colonial Administration has denied all of the allegations in the aforementioned illegal broadcast, and has assured EBN that an independent investigation be conducted by an impartial third party. The CDF, meanwhile, has declined to provide any official statement.
Several experts contacted by EBN caution that the allegations made in Dr. Marvin's broadcast may be used as a political weapon to force an increased Federal Imperial presence on the colonies, even if the allegations remain unsubstantiated or ultimately proven inaccurate. There is already increasing pressure on the CCA to accept the stationing of further Imperial Guardians on Calypso, especially given the recent failures of the CDF to provide adequate protection to our citizens.
Read the migration season finale at the storyline page

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh some more bullshit event to get money out of folk....in other words deposits are becoming less...start depositing please.

<snip>
Read the migration season finale at the storyline page
Not Found

The requested URL /events/eomon-migration/storyline-comics/wrath/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

:lolup:
:laugh:

Hello Bertha :cool:

Your corners look sparkly and round today, if you know what I mean :hug:

Thanks for the Link Joda.
Nice little storyline will have to see what happens next. :p

Awesome! A "second location" for samples?

A way to "increase intelligence and mindforce capabilities"?

"to avoid death?"

I am glad I saved my samples!

I just hope it goes by tt value of samples and not limited by the stupid E samples.... I finished all the Eomon missions a while ago, and I still have NEVER looted a single E sample...

Last edited:
In previous commentary, they alluded to other amps.. I sure hope they impact the 204 prices.

so the samples wil porb give some limited mindforceweapons/capabilitys ?

im thinking MF amps are coming

or strong mf buffs

Oh some more bullshit event to get money out of folk....in other words deposits are becoming less...start depositing please.

Not a damn chance . Have you seen the conversion of aust dollars lmao . Its terrible

*Spoiler alert*

"They will pay" awww man .... make these bitches deposit more!!!!!!! MUAAHAHAHA

In previous commentary, they alluded to other amps.. I sure hope they impact the 204 prices.
//
VU 4.4

Ghost Jumping

The restless soul of a dead Avatar can now jump.

//
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=VU&id=5

Well we traveled as ghosts once dead and with VU 4.4 we got great improvement lol - we could jump too.

Abandoned functionality just like never developed further dead language oOoooOoOOo..

Let see if this time we get full developed system.

The very last words.....you will all pay.....every single one of you!!!

Mindforce has the greatest potential of any profession, and it suits a sci-fi theme far more than swords and axes. Looking forward to the new carrot, and the cartoon was pretty cool also.

Last part of the broadcast says..

You will all PAY! Every single one of you.

Glad I'm not the only one who's paid with the loot.

Nah. It's a new way to combine all of the pills and rings that we can't tt. Better open more boxes, quick.

The very last words.....you will all pay.....every single one of you!!!

Sounds more real if he said "you will all deposit.... every single one of you!"

Please work on the interplanetary new bug that is when you reach a planet, you don't have access to Trade terminal before your next fix.

Last edited:
Sounds more real if he said "you will all deposit.... every single one of you!"

Have they ever been straight with anything in the past?

:-D couldnt resist

sans_titre_837289.jpg

Loving all the crying and shit talking.

From the same folks who cried about missing plot lines. Now you've got a plot line and you're crying about that.

What a bunch of babies.

Has anybody actually figured out what their is about?

Are we supposed to collect more "samples"?-
What samples? Eomon blood samples? The comic strip shows the guy killing Mulmun, but I'm not seeing anything new from Mulmun.

Second location-
I looked around. Didn't see any new scientists holding out their hands. Anyone found anything?

Migration season finale-
Ok, but yet it keeps dragging on. Or is this just a backstory that should have been released at the beginning of the "migration"?

I am confused.

I read that through 3 times, did anyone else get a similar reaction to the above? :D

"I only need to know one thing, where they are"

Before:
- Nothing happend
- People: Give us storyline whine whine whine

After:
- Stuff happening
- People: You are desperate for my money, whine whine whine

Back