EBN: CDF reveals plan for orb close-down

tt the helmet.. if MA wants it make them pay the 1000ped fee

I'm guessing CDF will offer Jaguar shin guards for this helmet!

nah only 2 helmets
so will be a LA or full set of something...

or perhaps they will give the lucky helmet owners Dr duchev log 20...

and then you turn in duchev logs 1-20 for a jag harness and a (L) mindforce chip of focus..

Sadly...

the CDF will be be receiving my collection of the Dr duchev logs...

I think if the CDF wants to be so ungenerous, for these 'all important logs that they must decipher' - then I would rather keep them....

I wonder what the umbranoids will pay to get a full set of logs back??

Sorry CDF - I wont be attending the prize ceremony..

Put on that helmet.

Put on that helmet!!! Did you see the stats on it! It's worth more than any other armor in game if there's a full set to it!!!!

In defiance go out and go pvp vs. the CDF. With those sort of stats, you could take them all on with a full set of that stuff... Go mutants go! ;) lol.

This ending (if it is the ending without a twist) then it is sad especially the work the original storyline had but seeing as that was all written by an outside TV production company and had to tie in with a tv show (although not very well) and not written down the pub on the back of a beer mat in a spare 10 minutes.

I assume that by "the original storyline [...] was all written by an outside TV production company" you have "the notes and maria story" in mind. I assume this since that storyline was a part of a project where one part was a TV show. And other than that i don't know of any other story in EU which has been written by a TV company.
This story line, however, can, in my opinion not be reffered to as "the original storyline" which, to my knowledge, more has to do with the robot wars and the migrations etc. This storyline has no ending to this date.

Ahhhhh the egg ;)

I hope the orbs will not collapse and chance the world for good when they are closing. :yay::yay::yay:

EBN: Mutant leader spotted

One of the mutant leaders, Mulmun Demp, has been sighted in a mutant camp near Twin Peaks. CDF believes that he will try to make contact with another mutant leader this weekend, and urges colonists to keep an eye out for strange activities in that area. “It is imperative that Mulmun Demp is stopped before we lose track of him”, CDF high commander Major Jenny Carramone says. “This is our chance to get rid of the orbs, and it would be highly unfortunate if it slipped away.”

CDF will post an update when the whereabouts of the other leader is known. There is no intel on the identity of the other leader at this time, as they haven’t tracked any other leader coming into the area.
http://www.entropiagateway.com/2009/02/ebn-mutant-leader-spotted/

This story line, however, can, in my opinion not be reffered to as "the original storyline" which, to my knowledge, more has to do with the robot wars and the migrations etc. This storyline has no ending to this date.

Well it is the reason for the existance of the orbs. Without that story they wouldn't have been added, the reason for the umbra's dissappearance only for them to reappear around the orbs a few months later. So if no reference is going to be made of this then it doesn't make sense from the perspective of the history of EU especially with the importance of which has been emphasized more than once previously.

What I mean is, if your going to be selective on EU history then the storyline just becomes meaningless.

Last edited:

One of the mutant leaders, Mulmun Demp, has been sighted in a mutant camp near Twin Peaks. CDF believes that he will try to make contact with another mutant leader this weekend, and urges colonists to keep an eye out for strange activities in that area. “It is imperative that Mulmun Demp is stopped before we lose track of him”, CDF high commander Major Jenny Carramone says. “This is our chance to get rid of the orbs, and it would be highly unfortunate if it slipped away.”

CDF will post an update when the whereabouts of the other leader is known. There is no intel on the identity of the other leader at this time, as they haven’t tracked any other leader coming into the area.
http://www.entropiagateway.com/2009/02/ebn-mutant-leader-spotted/

Guess lots of people missed this as it wasnt on the client loader. had the guy in sight for over an hour before a warants/dk team turned up to kill him at about 2am. I thought i took some screens but they didnt save unfortunately

Well done guys seems like an epic battle the likes of which we haven't seen in a fair while.

I must say I'm a little disappointed that they didn't code these things to drop better loot. Especially after the amount of effort it takes to bring him down.

As for the story line being completed I'm not so sure. The second helmet is still to be found so who knows. As long as the orbs are still open there is still hope.

Perhaps when the orbs are closed the universe will get sucked in and drag everyone to the CE2 reality ;)

Second helmet has been found, so now what?

still the 2nd mutant leader to be found and killed, unless MA forgot about him

maybe they need some of these expectional robo parts to help build technology to shut them down... since those robot wars were taken place at the orb zones...

yea i know highly doubt it... but i got a shit ton of these things lol

Nooo they can't close the orbs.. I wanna go to that arena to battle some melee mutants with my sword

So did the helmet looters turn them in?

As I understand it, the orbs are gone now... what the hell? This event had a really crappy ending. :(

So did the helmet looters turn them in?

As I understand it, the orbs are gone now... what the hell? This event had a really crappy ending. :(

no, cdf never asked for the helmets to be turned over.
they said we want the colonists to get the helmets away from the mutants then they will do the rest.

Back