EBN: Mutant gatherings in the wild

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
EBN: Mutant gatherings in the wild

mutant-menace-2.jpg

Jan 23, 2009

This is Shelly Nakajima, reporting from outside Fort Zeus. As you can see behind me, a lot of mutants have gathered. CDF have raised concerns about it, but does not consider it a serious threat. CDF advise colonists to be careful.

There has been no official explanation for the mutant gatherings. Some say they are trade meetings, others think that they might be gathering an army. Anyway, we can expect a sharp increase in mutant population.

For EBN News, this is Shelly Nakajima.

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll go check it out

I'll go check it out, ammo'ing up

greetz
Nao

The mutants are coming, the mutants are coming :eek: Run for your lives :eek:

:eek::eek::eek:

muuuuuhtants!!!!! :wise: soon to be dead muuuuhtants! :wise:

old news, they've been gathering there since last week i think

Are the Feffoid Traders coming back?

woooh double skills from 1800 tonight till 2nd feb go go goooooooo

lol bertha is bugged, its not he first time shes doubble posted, hmm new event?

so short notice ....:(
after FEV 2 wiil there be a robot war or something?

woooh double skills from 1800 tonight till 2nd feb go go goooooooo
LOL ?! thats true ? :eek:

anyway...where can we have an event with Tantardions ? please MA...I love them

EDIT: WOW THATS TRUE !!!:
First Planet Company are glad to announce that a double skill bonus will be in effect for the duration of the Mutant Menace event between January 23 18:00 UTC until February 2 11:00 UTC.
HOLY FUCK !!!

LOL how many times is Bertha the Bot going to post this :laugh:

I need money!!!!!

Someone stop her :eek: Shes out of control :eek:

2 x skill gains :D

the one thing concerns me :scratch2: isnt it 1.5x skillgain of this which we had before 3x ?

I mean...I am recording each round and after 3xmayhem, my round skillgain in few skills dropped from 1.1-1.3 ped of skill/round to 0.9-1.1. I was going to send a support case but I have no idea how to show MA gathered data and probably they will skip it :(

I prefer this version: :D

Entropia Gateway said:
(transcript from an unedited EBN news tape)

We’re set? How do I look? Okay, starting in five, four, three, two…

This is Shelly Nakajima, reporting from outside Fort Zeus. As you can see behind me, a lot of mutants have gathered here. CDF have raised concerns about it, but does not consider it a serious threat. However, CDF advise colonists travelling in the wild to be extra careful.

Nobody knows what this is about. Some say they are trade meetings, while others think that the mutants are gathering an army …

… there’s some commotion over there to the left. Can you see it? Could you please zoom in on it?

…oh. Oh my! Eh, we have to cut that part. We can’t show that.

*clears throat*

Okay, let’s take this. There has been no official explanation for the mutant gatherings. Some say they are trade meetings, while others think that they might be gathering an army to strike at the human population, but whatever it is, we can expect a sharp increase in the mutant population very soon. That will be a problem that has to be addressed.

For EBN News, this is Shelly Nakajima.

Awsh… (giggle) we really can’t show that. Can you blur the background?

(transcript ends)

Ooooo.... lets investigate ;)

Thorio, Thoro and Thora have been there since atleast last Saturday night.

lol bertha is bugged, its not he first time shes doubble posted, hmm new event?

bertha is invading ef

Same thread here

LOL how many times is Bertha the Bot going to post this :laugh:

Someone stop her :eek: Shes out of control :eek:

Bertha sometimes has difficulty grabbing the news articles from the EU website if the HTML formatting is changed from previous news articles.

Marco has promised a proper RSS feed on the forthcoming First Planet website, which will prevent these reporting problems in the future.

I have merged the redundant threads into one, sorry for any confusion. (anyone have some spare Garcen Grease to lube Bertha up a bit? :silly2:).

Bertha sometimes has difficulty grabbing the news articles from the EU website if the HTML formatting is changed from previous news articles.

Marco has promised a proper RSS feed on the forthcoming First Planet website, which will prevent these reporting problems in the future.

I have merged the redundant threads into one, sorry for any confusion. (anyone have some spare Garcen Grease to lube Bertha up a bit? :silly2:).

use magnet :p this should fix the problem :laugh:
she is still spamming...I wonder if she will get banned for 7 days, because its forum rules violation or smth like that, mayby she is in love with a php script or whatever

Its just trade meeting I'm sure :laugh:

Back