EBN: PGC leaders arrested

OMG :O

Just last month i bought an old Earth Antique at Port Atlantis Flea Fair, an original betamax video recorder and a selection of old Earth classic movies.. One of the old 2d Speaky movies showed bots that had been made in human form to infiltrate the brave defenders, an old Earth classic "Terminator".

Maybe this Thomas Hatchett is a Robot created clone sent to Calypso to infiltrate our ranks, or maybe i smoked to much Papplon Leaf while watching it.

Great just what we need more "Skin jobs" infiltrating the colony. Where can I sign up to be a Blade Runner? :rocket:

That is a promise. Purpose and context are two keywords for FPC and the Planet Calypso storylines.

hmmm...I would guess that this means, we get a factional allignment included and that there are going to be areas where factional enemies are KOS ?!
Maybe some Areas on Amethera opening or a factional planet ?! :D
If I am right, I really hope that there is a place also for neutral avas in it.

I'm Spartacus...oh wrong movie ....

I'm Hatchet !

The TP interuption actually coincided with the Invasion.

I witnessed this at Hades C. Once the Invasion started the TP's stopped working. You couldn't even use your TP chip to get out because the ground was shaking so much.

Essentially we were trapped and left there to die.

Yup, that was no fun. I had to run all the way to another tp to escape, er, um... I mean repair and reload!

My name is Thomas.... people were chasing me a while ago...
:eek:
Ok, nobody get any ideas.... *runs away at a break-neck pace from MS9 & friends*

*low voice* transfer.... Ametherian Bank Account.... and I'm set!
*runs again*

Ze the Calypso's Most Wanted.

AAAAARGH!

where in the world...

where in the world is Thomas Hatchett? The game's evolved in to a Carmen San Diego thing. lol.

DOWN WITH THE TRAITORS :sniper:

Well no way am I going to let em get Hades :D

Keep the story going haven't had this much fun in EU since well ever....

where in the world is Thomas Hatchett? The game's evolved in to a Carmen San Diego thing. lol.

I think I might be in Fort Troy.... dunno. :laugh:

Dumpty as in "Humpty Dumpty" the Egg-Guy ?

Hatchett as in "Hatch-it" ?

Dumpty being shot and falls of the fort fury walls ?

Shot with a cannon as in the rhyme ?

The kings men couldnt put him together again, so maybe we are supposed to find peices of him and make new "Barton" like creatures, when/if he gets shot ?

And the cannon he was shot with, is that the new technology CDF want to assemble with robot parts ?

Well, open for many stories :scratch2: :D

worn out..

Just explored vast amounts of Hades that I never looked at closely til now... Auction room was neat... so were the private crafting booths that are partitioned off. Anyways... civilians there are boring as usual...no word about the traitors there... There was one building I got in near PE Exchange bldg that I could walk in but interior walls were invisible... don't think we were suppossed to get in there..

In ithica, the bar is normal... there are two bartenders though... one behind bar and one in front... can't remember if the one in front has been there forever or not since I'm not a regular bargoer. If not, could be thomas? Civilians in North Ithica know nothing of the traitor as usual. There is one building in North Ithica where something's trapped inside right now that gives lots of defense skills since it's right inside a door and kills you if you go next to door... not sure what it is?... maybe it's a hideout for thomas and he kills anyone that comes by thinking they are door to door salesmen? Probably more of a trapped mob though?

I think I've read in forums about a trader that once was in a camp out in the wild somewhere... has anyone investigated that lately? Maybe the trader ai has been converted in to duchov or thomas?

The non NPC Thomas (me) is currently at the Twin Peaks Octagon!
Come on come all! kill me as you would to my twin brother! the NPC!
:laugh:

Ze the Soon to be Dead.

ROFLMAO - Who come up with that name! :lolup:

erm i dont see whats so funny about his name..... Dumpty seems quite a good name :rolleyes: wish id thought of it earlier.....:silly2::laugh:

... There was one building I got in near PE Exchange bldg that I could walk in but interior walls were invisible... don't think we were suppossed to get in there..

You're referring to the "Our Lady of the Invisible Walls" Hospital, which is direectly west of the Hadesheim E teleport pad.

AG

Dumpty as in "Humpty Dumpty" the Egg-Guy ?

Hatchett as in "Hatch-it" ?

Very nice :thumbup:

Hadn't spotted that reference, but there it is, clear as day...

Ahhh... the EGGceptional Contraction Unit :D

Back