EBN: Reinforcements recalled by the Federal Empire

We already knew help from Earth wouldn't arrive, it was stated in the Declaration of Emergency. And we're not nearly "on top" of the situation as we are "broke" :laugh:

Maybe we should have sold the planet instead of fighting. 'Cuz I've never seen anyone from goverment besides Judge Decay and Major TT. Who elected these primates anyway?

EBN: Reinforcements recalled by the Federal Empire

Following the heavy battles during the weekend, particularly around Zychion Citadel and Hadesheim Central, the front seems to stabilize. Major Jenny Carramone described the weekend as "a carnage", but also commends the colonial troops and their sacrifices in the battle.

However, the High Commander was less than pleased to announce the reply from the Federal Imperial government for the pleas for help. In fact, her voice was downright poisonous as she delivered the response from Earth:

"The Under-Secretary of Colonial Affairs in charge of Calypsian Development, mr Otto Kummel, has replied that we seem to be on top of the situation. For that reason, and as the federal budget's post for extraordinary events is nearly depleted for the semester, the Under-Secretary has decided to call off the relief mission to Calypso."

Major Carramone did not offer any further comments.

Originally Posted Here

Huh. Maybe we should upload a virus to one of the motherships and give Otto some new playmates...

Im prepared to lay my life on the line again and again to fight these bastards! If earth wont help us then screw em!

It is time to ally with the bots and go kick Federal Imperial government's ass :D

pffft....

Woodger for President

Major Jenny Carramone described the weekend as "a carnage", but also commends the colonial troops and their sacrifices in the battle.Originally Posted Here

I'll have to agree on the carnage bit :D now hoping to see what each and every colonist who shot a tin can gets from the government, a condolence card to family? A Life long pension?...
Oh wait... we already have the 3x skills bonus "subsidy?(dunno how to spell it right in English sry)...

Vote-For-Pedro-logo.gif

No matter who will help us or not, those bots need to be shot and we need to do it as quick and hard as possible... :D

This will lead to another war with EARTH !!!

Screw em...

We've dealt with worse, many many times before...

We saw of the Mutant Menace didn't we?

Who needs Earth re-inforcements...

They could send us at least a few thousand complete armours to fight them.
My outfit looks like a patch work, because the only afforadble things I found were some Martial footguards and the rest is Shogun and Paladin.
Was not able to get a complete Paladin set, even though it is a rather low level armour.
We should try to insert a virus in the robots mainframe, reprogram them and send them to Earth!

Puhhhhh! Seems I am involved in that crazy story ....
My dad who vanished under mysterious circumstances ~30 years ago once refer to an "Officer O. Kummel" talking to my mom. Seems he's a f****n German like me and got a comfortable position in earth's administration after a dubious career in state security service "Stasi" of the former GDR.

I don't know much about that coz I was too young ... but this Mr Kummel is surely a former valet of Erich Honecker and the Central Bureau of the SED!

No Re-inforements i can handle, but will this mean no more attempts to ship Beer to Calyso? :eek:

pffft....

Woodger for President

Fine ... but the flag color must be purple! :wise: And no big white stripes either, because the metal heads might confuse it with a surrender flag, and no ... I mean HELL no, we will NEVER surrender. I'm in as well to have a little chat with those freakin' Earthlings ... they've dissed us for the last time (or was this the first time). :scratch2:

Hi,
GREAT!!!

I'm not sure, but if you're referring to this you have my vote! ;-)

Guess it's because many of our co-participants came from less developed regions that this rather simple behavior is occurring nearly exclusively:

• A: "Strange thing over there, it moves!"
  • B: "Does it have tits? Then let's run over & try to mate it!"
  • A: "No tits"
  • B: "Does it look like us? Does it carry a bible? Or does it carry a membership card of our party?"
  • A: "Nope, Nope, Nope"
  • B: "Then let's run over and nuke it!"
  • A & B: *Blam, Blam, Blam, Ratata*
  • A & B: "Shit, no loot again ..."

I'd recommend a more subtle approach that would benefit us more then just collecting some more S30 (L)'s to further feed the TT. But I fear we'll never enjoy the conveniences of having PeDro's. Them simple minds are too many.

Have fun!

Back