EBN: Robot codes cracked

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
EBN: Robot codes cracked
05 Dec 2008

For the last week, the robots have used the Calypso emergency broadcast system to piggy-back their own sinister messages. Of course, the messages themselves were encrypted.Thanks to a valiant effort by a community of code-breakers, the robot codes have been cracked, even as the robots switched communications protocol to make decryption harder.

"We owe these clever people a great deal", Major Jenny Carramone says. "They've cracked the code and given the CDF a peek inside the minds of the robots that have been invaluable to us. I would like to express my gratitude to each and everyone of them. They may very well have won the war."

However, Major Carramone still has concerns about cracking the code on a public forum. "They know that we know" she says, "and the code has evolved all the time. I fear that pretty soon, we won't be able to read it."

Originally Posted Here

Interesting :yay:

k...... ? :scratch2:

darri
:xmas:

We owe these clever people a great deal", Major Jenny Carramone says...

PotE armour will do fine. ty :)

However, Major Carramone still has concerns about cracking the code on a public forum. "They know that we know" she says, "and the code has evolved all the time. I fear that pretty soon, we won't be able to read it."

Originally Posted Here

Lol touchè... :silly2:

Governmental recruitment video. Rally the Troops we're going to WAR colonists! Bank those expensive items you don't use and stock up on ammo, from n00b to uber we're gonna need everyone to make a stand! Make your mark in History TODAY! JOIN THE WAR!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGX3Jonxi5Y[/YOUTUBE]​

Colonists need to subscribe to www.youtube.com/JamhotTV to keep up to date with what's going on in the WAR! It's your duty!

Jamhot

Reactions: Dex
Those are some really computationally inept robots. :laugh:

Well... if we KILL ALL THE FREAKIN' ROBOTS, this code escalation won't be a problem, now will it? :D

Governmental recruitment video. Rally the Troops we're going to WAR colonists! Bank those expensive items you don't use and stock up on ammo, from n00b to uber we're gonna need everyone to make a stand! Make your mark in History TODAY! JOIN THE WAR!

very nice vid mate :D like the sounds used ;) lol

been a long time since I saw that :eek:

and this is an intercepted message from CDF ? :scratch2:

All Robots must die!!

traditional method

wait a minutes, can all the robot read our forum in earth, that;s strange, probably we should stick to basic, using old time mail system now, as the robot won;t chekc every mail participant receive, that's my idea, of couse alternatively we can use smoke to communicate too if that what we can do to prevent the robot to know what we are talking about here. guess smoke system would work fine, or we can use the drum system base, as the sound we are agree on each to have it, think this way would help us out, please advice :)

Lets use Good ole MORSE CODE ;)

Maybe robots can start using 1337 5p3ak ? I hate that crap. :cool:

for ultra secretive forms of communication I use gummy bears in the shape of words stuck on my monitor... I guess no one else could see... never mind... but it was fun eating them.

Hey! lets create a form and block bertha bot from having access... don't you see! Mindark is the robots! they freaking use Bertha Bot to nab information from us feed us lies!

don't believe Bertha - it might be one of them! :mad:

J.

morse code,

well the morse is a good idea, but is been long time existed in earnth and i dun think bot are that stupid not to study earth system, so i think with unique kind of smoke system and drum systenm would work fine tha morse code, wait a minutes , i have an idea, we can use the eating habit system, like what you eat is good, and you tell me and we can agress with it, and state good result what to to the next , again this can only achieve by postmand mail system. please advice

NoooOOOoOOoooo

The bots are also taking over MA-headquarters, changing all employees into bot's

robot-man.jpg

wow that is a rather disturbing picture...

NoooOOOoOOoooo

The bots are also taking over MA-headquarters, changing all employees into bot's

robot-man.jpg

:lolup:

dude, is that you during your "Tron" phase?

Back