Ebn: Robots defeated - migration upon us - ancient civilization on calypso?

ltm.jpg

Migration has arrived!
2013-07-05 13:18:00 [Local] [] Team "eomon :)" killed a creature (Eomon Mature) with a value of 92 PED!
2013-07-05 13:18:00 [Team] [] Aia received a NeoPsion 55-B Mindforce Implant (L).

ty Svarog I would if I knew what it was, how do i do that

If you enclose text in [ code ] and [ /code ] tags (no spaces, there is a formatting button labeled # for that), the formatting of your text will remain intact.

Code:
                  _____    
     oh hi     __/      \_____
   i'm eomon  (_              \ 
      lol       |___  ______  /     
                 |_|_|   |_|_|

anyone know where eomon young are?

Young and Mature Eomon south of Minopolis

Is there another LT spawn other than the crappy one SE of corinth (west of corinth east hangars)?

NM, found it, SE of Corinth West B

:scratch2: they've put an migration spawn on the server that only a few weeks ago they were complaining too many players were on. Really?

:scratch2: they've put an migration spawn on the server that only a few weeks ago they were complaining too many players were on. Really?

You mean the Port Atlantis server, which they posted not that long ago is now upgraded and fixed? :coffee:

You mean the Port Atlantis server, which they posted not that long ago is now upgraded and fixed? :coffee:

I still see lag and various problems if I go to Billy's or Icarus. It'll be interesting to see how things go if a lot of people show up for the Exa spawn. Maybe they're doing as a stress test.

I still see lag and various problems if I go to Billy's or Icarus. It'll be interesting to see how things go if a lot of people show up for the Exa spawn. Maybe they're doing as a stress test.

Really? I'm having no problems there... Then again, I didn't earlier either so who knows :dunno:

If the robots have been defeated, why are there robots mixed in with most of the migration spawns?

Could it be the same reason that there are still spawns left over from last year's migration, and the catch-up spawns from when you changed the missions? I.e you can't ever be bothered to finish off your stupid events properly and just leave shit lying around willy-nilly without any attention? Because you're too lazy and careless to check what's happening?

Nono, the emo noms. They're emotional eaters... which may or may not be the case for a lot of emo moms as well.
I´d rather do a emo mom then eomons...:rolleyes:

Back