EBN: Separatists negotiating with robots

What's to negotiate?

Robots leave Earth, Calypso, and all other human colonies & habitats present and future alone, alond with the space connecting them

-and-

Robots leave Ackbal-Cimi immdiately and vacate to deep space.

When these 2 conditions are met, we stop destroying robots!

there shall be beer (and T.P.) for everyone!

vote for Lugzan!

=)

J.

Lootius and his followers repsectfully request a sample of your wares before we throw our proverbial hat into your ring....please meet us at the bar with booze and pretzels after we destroy all the frakkin toasters....wait...scratch that...beer now :drink: , toasters later... :handgun:

Uh oh their goes my cover! :scared:

It will really suck if we reach peace with the robots and they leave us alone forever :( I guess Vigilante armor will go down in price.

Soon we will have nuclear bomb explosion and we all revive on new planet. Robots take the planet. We fight for (L) and die for (N) (New planet) :yay:

Hi,
It will really suck if we reach peace with the robots and they leave us alone forever :( I guess Vigilante armor will go down in price.
No problem at all - if the bots would improve the loot, and teach us how to build our own brewery's, before they leave ...

We could even populate the former Jasons bot valleys with Imperial troopers, so Vigi would keep it's value ;-)

Have fun!

OK Everyone it's as simple as this. This new Separatist Group is directly connected to the fact of EU spreading into Planet Callypso. This means that this new Separatists are going to win and are lead by Marco who is Planet Callypso's Mastermind.

It sees like this two things are very connected.

Shit I'll even go further into this conspiracy theory. Marco and his Separatists have planned this allalong. They have contacted the robots and gave them strategic coordinates where to attack to weaken CDF Forces most, so that Marco with his man can finish CDF off and take controll of Callypso.

I just hope that Marco has thought of a plan how to deal with the robots after crashing CDF as they won't go away that easilly.

JB /Callypso's Conspiracy Theory Investigator

I knew we couldn't trust those Umbranoids. :duh:

Nice storyline love this event so far. ;)

Marco and his Separatists have planned this allalong. They have contacted the robots and gave them strategic coordinates where to attack to weaken CDF Forces most, so that Marco with his man can finish CDF off and take controll of Callypso.

Marco you [CENSORED] traitor!

First we annihilate the bots, then we head for earth! I heared they are holding the shipment with our mod faps back! :mad:

Im sooo excited.. and i just cant hide it..

Im about to kill some bots and i think i like it

:D

Im sooo excited.. and i just cant hide it..

Im about to kill some bots and i think i like it

:D

Hmm wonder why ? :scratch2:

hehehe same here, but not for the bots. ;)

I wonder if Marco is going to release an official statement about me accusing him of being a traitor and self-proclaimed Imperror Wannabe ;)

Marco come out to light and tell us all how you have brought robot attack on Callypso to destroy CDF Force and become the Imperror of Callypso!!!

i think this invasion is just a big cover up ...
for the real danger yet to come .... the chirpys ... always acting so innocent ...
those little bastards wanna take the planet from us ... and make us slaves by using robots !!
have we even seen these PGC separatist ppl they might be chirpys for all we know !!!

run while you still can !! the chirpys are out to get us !!

Incoming attack eh?!

Only one thing i can say about that......................

Vigitastic-Infiltratious-Eon-Sala-docious!!!!!

Even though the sound of it Is something quite Atrocious;

If we fire cells fast enough we'll always spank the toasters.....

Its :sniper::rocket:
Vigitastic-Infiltratious-Eon-Sala-docious!!!!!

(as hummed to the original tune...)

Dum diddlediddlediddle dum diddleii dum diddlediddlediddle dum diddleii

Bring on the PAIN :)

:wtg:

Argue with killer robots........... :scratch2::confused:

no comment

I wonder if Marco is going to release an official statement about me accusing him of being a traitor and self-proclaimed Imperror Wannabe ;)

Marco come out to light and tell us all how you have brought robot attack on Callypso to destroy CDF Force and become the Imperror of Callypso!!!

Dude your right on this one also I bet the Chirpy's paid him off to do this!

We're not being killed by bots!!!! Our wapens jam too much and our faps seem to be turned into tp chips while tp chips somehow do 108 damage! They hacked our system and are killing us by laaaaag NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The bots have hacked our system!!!!:eyecrazy:

Back