EBN: Separatists negotiating with robots

<cough, cough> Star Wars <mucahcchh, spit phlegm> ;)

wait, we have a King already! or was He chosen to rule the rig only? :scratch2:

anyway, we can always take the path of power and sign me as a president - "In place of a Dark Lord, you would have Lugzan! Not dark, but righteous and terrible as the dawn! Treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me, and despair!"

:silly2:

J.

..... waiting for Space Pirates to rescue me from Calypso :silly2:

Go separatists! Let's get a new balance team ruling this universe... the current one has proven itself unworthy...

:cool:

/Migi

Guess what people need in times of war??

Food!

...Selling EggRolls..

ONE DOLLA! :yay:

(im back :) )

I see some people in this thread are already thoroughly lubed up the ass with robot lube (engine grease) :lol:

Ill be the first to say it.... "ahhh... the seperatists"

Guess what people need in times of war??

Food!

...Selling EggRolls..

ONE DOLLA! :yay:

(im back :) )

There's a place in the skirmish line right next to Dragons Shadow for you and the rest of the Pyrates, Eggroll! Let's kick some robot ass... and enjoy crispy on the outside, crunchy on the inside eggrolls. :)

Be sure to bring the duck sauce, m'kay? :)

Time for some.

*ANARCHY*

Yeah forget the event, let's have a Neville Chamberlain style 'policy of appeasement' towards the bots and all live in perfect harmony. :silly2:

Yeah, I'm sure if we make peace with them they will just go away and chill on a robot planet, never to be heard from again. :rolleyes:

Maybe a new Government is what we need after the bumbling of our intelligence service yet again. After all the prior warning to this assault the imperial government sat eating Papplon Pie:- the RX Units, Miners consistantly finding guarded scout ships, Strange Orbs ignored, and most importantly beer shipments constantly destroyed by robot ships.
Enough is Enough, we cannot live without beer any longer- Viva the Revolution!!!!

Kill'em all :lift: we're all ready :rocket:

Yeah forget the event, let's have a Neville Chamberlain style 'policy of appeasement' towards the bots and all live in perfect harmony. :silly2:

Good idea, that worked out pretty well for Nev if I remember rightly :D

John Cleese for President :yay:

Lets crucify the bots and loyalist politically correct offspring of unwed mothers. Lets hang them from the highest tree and spit american watered down beer on them. Lets all gather and build the biggest bonfire, pogo and sing :)

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If life seems jolly rotten
There's something you've forgotten
And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
When you're feeling in the dumps
Don't be silly chumps
Just purse your lips and whistle - that's the thing.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And...always look on the bright side of life...
Always look on the light side of life...
[/FONT]

Orpheus wildcuts Kurosawa killed a creature: Che Guevara fanatic with a value of 1 PED and has been recorded to the hall of counter revolution

:sniper:

The invasion last week was the prologue to the robot saga.

Now I think we are entering "robot saga episode 1 : Separatist movement" :laugh:

Politics makes strange bedfellows.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Use'em, then lose'em.

Maybe they find an arrangment :laugh::laugh:

I think robots will win the war and i want to join them insted.:D
maybe they can give me 400damage/sec wapen and faster regen to use.and maybe 10kHP so i can kick some....:D

i'm sure they could find a peace-solution
:lolup:

The invasion last week was the prologue to the robot saga.

Now I think we are entering "robot saga episode 1 : Separatist movement" :laugh:

nah.... not SAGA

they will start with *drumroll*:

Robot Wars: Episode 4

(Hey, it worked for mr. Lucas ;))

The seperatists will save us and the transition to First Planet will be complete! But as long as we get to scrap some metal I don`t care who has control. I came for loot not leadership.

Back