Ebn: The cdf needs you to help crack the code

he was a beta - maybe there are two more at other locations?

nvm i'm there :p

Last edited:
just got this:

CDF PRIORITY ALERT: ATTACK ON RX IMMINENT - LAST RX SIGHTING AT - 78896, 93830 COLONISTS ARE URGED TO PREPARE THEMSELVES - ATTACK WILL COMMENCE IN ABOUT 30 MINUTES - END TRANSMISSION

lock and load :)

They were hiding inside a tree about 5 of them in pvp1. We got them by surprise, one said, "wtf" then ,"stop" :)

They have some juicy guns. Quite hard to beat alone.

dunno that a server has a population limit :eyecrazy::mad:

cant login anymore - region full :scratch2:

Cant even login to other area :(

server are like landgrabs atm, it takes like 10 min to load all zone and people, so you are just watching at invisible ennemys hoping u will be alive when they load --......... failure

server are like landgrabs atm, it takes like 10 min to load all zone and people, so you are just watching at invisible ennemys hoping u will be alive when they load --......... failure

+1
After 10 years, this game is still shit

having done the missions from the rx at chugs I'd feel bad killing them.

This. If CDF lost the ability to tell friends from enemies it doesn't mean we should do the same.

I missed the event, on the other hand, having done the missions from the rx at chugs I'd feel bad killing them.

It seems to go onh right now 790,939 (one of them killed me!)

It seems to go onh right now 790,939 (one of them killed me!)

yup they seem to regroup and attack ...

never know when it will be last one, sometimes quite a gap between attacks

Big thanks to mindark for wasting my saturday afternoon with wait, lags and frustration. couldnt see a single rx. worst event ever! *$^$*ù^ù u

Some stats from Rx Units :popcorn:

006.jpg

005.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

002_630542.jpg

001.jpg

2013-04-06 15:38:57 cdf priority alert: No more rx have been spotted - the rx fort in fort argus pvp has been cleansed - brigadier general yevgeny de souza is standing by at fort argus to hand out rewards

Big thanks to mindark for wasting my saturday afternoon with wait, lags and frustration. couldnt see a single rx. worst event ever! *$^$*ù^ù u

Was barely worth even mentioning. About as much action as an afternoon at the Rig.
Gratz to those do did have fun......

Thumbs down IMO

I remember him saying that he logs in only to cash out his cld payments. 386 should be enough for that "playing style" :silly2:

Then he shouldn't complain like a little bitch.

Those RX units were controled by a script (meaning they were similiar to other mobs) or by a MA employe ?

Because with the FAP above unless the players did like a burst damage in a milisecond above 25000 HP I certainly would like to know how it got killed if it went on defense( healing mode).

Those RX units were controled by a script (meaning they were similiar to other mobs) or by a MA employe ?

Because with the FAP above unless the players did like a burst damage in a milisecond above 25000 HP I certainly would like to know how it got killed if it went on defense( healing mode).

RX are controlled by Calypso Development staff. As far as I'm aware they don't use the fap in fights only at a revive.

You can tell they are real people because of their behaviour for example when I came across them hiding inside a tree they were caught off guard and one even typed, "wtf" in main chat. They were setting up at that time and weren't ready or expecting anyone to find them so quick.

Sometimes they even start talking at a revive. That's generally the case with avatars controlled by staff. Although often when they talk they are in some roleplay mode. Having said that sometimes they do start talking as normal people after event is over. I remember in a wastelander event, some players including myself circled Kim's avatar and were demanding he hand over that insane fap to us :) it was a funny little chat, in the end he just tp'ed out and escaped but before he did he did play along with our little game ;-)

As far as I'm aware they don't use the fap in fights only at a revive.

Nope, they were healing themselves while being shot... I had one point-blank range holding it's fap during one of the mega lag spikes. I'm sure I'm not the only who saw them doing it.

Nope, they were healing themselves while being shot... I had one point-blank range holding it's fap during one of the mega lag spikes. I'm sure I'm not the only who saw them doing it.

A smart move MA style.....more ammo burned by you guys and more decay. :D

just got this:

CDF PRIORITY ALERT: ATTACK ON RX IMMINENT - LAST RX SIGHTING AT - 78896, 93830 COLONISTS ARE URGED TO PREPARE THEMSELVES - ATTACK WILL COMMENCE IN ABOUT 30 MINUTES - END TRANSMISSION

lock and load :)

I do appreciate the clear location details - previous events left many players in-game :scratch:

And those that could work it out :dunno:

A select few in-game elites get prior info of course. :whistle:

Are these musical chords?

Jermaine Johansson: “You’re watching Entropia Breaking News. I’m your host, Jermaine Johansson.

Today’s top story: Decrypting the Encrypted Spatial Units.
Yesterday, CDF Ground Forces Commander Brigadier General de Souza joined us to ask the colony for help in finding robot spatial units, which would lead us to the whereabouts of the RX. Since then, several spatial units have been handed in to the CDF.

Now, the CDF has issued a statement saying that they need our help to decipher the code in the spatial units. Time is of the essence, so every able-brained colonist is needed. The following data has been extracted from the found spatial units:

ENCRYPTED SPATIAL UNIT ALPHA & BETA

1 1 0.2857 1 0.8571, 1 1.8 1 1 2.25

HJOQU, IMQVC

WARNING: ENCRYPTION FAILED
PROTOCOL ALPHA
CTR. COORD: 784MISSINGNO, 819MISSINGNO
RADIUS: 1152
ABORT PROTOCOL
PROTOCOL BETA
90 DEGREES, 1ST QUADRANT
DISTANCE MULTIPLE: 8
EXECUTE PROTOCOL

ENCRYPTED SPATIAL UNIT OMEGA

7 9 0 625 32, 8 64 64 16 3125
(EFADB)( + B, (GGCAD) + A

WARNING: ENCRYPTION FAILED
PROTOCOL ALPHA
PATROL PERIMETER
1st COORDINATE - FOURTH QUADRANT – 30 DEGREES
2nd COORDINATE – THIRD QUADRANT – 60 DEGREES
END AT INTERSECT
EXECUTE PROTOCOL

Yikes. That’s more than this reporter can handle. Let’s hope that someone out there can figure it out. It’s about time we pay the RX a visit. Get cracking!”

Originally Posted Here

I believe (EFADB) ( + B, (GGCAD) = A are musical chords!

Sry!

I only wanted to requote the one line,not the whole meassage.
:scratch2::scratch::hammer:

Back