Eco on Nerve blast chips?

xInFernaLx

Prowler
Society
Ex Cons
The Legendary Xin
I was checking up the dmg/ pec on some weapons on Entropedia last night, when I searched for weapons with dmg/ pec, and the Entropedia shows that the nerve blast chips has more than 5 dmg/ pec?? :eek: Is Entropedia missing something in their calculations for theese kind of chips or is they really that eco? :confused: :scratch2:

Yea, 1 ME cost 2 pec, so eco is ~ 5:2=2.5

so as long as you sweat your own sweat adn then buy nexus a good price then you can make even better eco.. if you can be asked.

so as long as you sweat your own sweat adn then buy nexus a good price then you can make even better eco.. if you can be asked.
Nah... I can gather and sell sweat too. It doesn't improve the eco of my guns.

But if you have 5k sweat (for example)... that can be sold for 25 ped. That is 25 ped lost by using it ;)

You can gather 25 ped worth of sweat.. .then go use a p5a, and be much more eco :D

Same as in crafting... just because you gather your own materials... doesn't make your return any better.

about the price of ME and eco when make ur own ME , im not ok with you ...

By using ur own Sweat , u "lose" the ped u could get by selling them ! :(

let's say , I need 1000 ME , I'll gather 1000 sweat bottle and drill 1000 Nexus , ok , but I could sell the nexus and sweat apart !! and make by this way around 19.5 ped (1000 ME is around 20 ped)

For me , it's like using the "just looted" Korss H400 L ;) , u will not have to pay it in auction or shop , but u won't get the markup's ped ...

for exemple : U loot a H400 , u sell it 60ped TT x 150% = 90ped ! Now , buy a Korss H400 from auction at 60ped TT (90ped at 150%) , what did u lose ?? only the fee and the time spent to this action ! :laugh:

Thats only my mind

So , about the ECO for the blast chip , I pretty hate them :silly2: , cause there is so much decay (mindforce implant , inserter , chip , focus charge to be efficient in battle etc ...) but they seems to be "cool" at high level !

The good side of the blast or firestorm chip are :
- Work like SIB weapon , but not L (low rec. level but level 100 to max them)
- Good range (110+ meters for firestorm and 88 meters for blast)

The bad side are :
- Really bad ECO !! (even at 5.63 eco for the potent blast , count 5 ME per shot and 2 pec decay for 45 dmg , 24.8 dmg/sec)
- Huge decay (18 to 21+ pec per shot for the firestorm and 0.57 to 10+ pec for the nerve blast)
- Slow (little dmg/sec even with huge damage)

Then , it's now ur choice ^^
It can give u some skill ....

gl

NB chips have high eco because there is a 1pec decay in implant also, which will bring the eco down to 4.63 for potent NB.

The Aa Implant has just 0.895pec decay, howevewr the best eco NB chip you can use with that is Medium with an eco of 5.07, making the economy just 4.175.

MA doesn't care what the market price of ME is. From their point of view, it's 1pec tt value - the same as ammo.

Edit: I'm not sure weather entropedia includes implant decay, which would be bad info since the Bd implant decays 1.1 pec.

Last edited:
By using ur own Sweat , u "lose" the ped u could get by selling them ! :(

For me , it's like using the "just looted" Korss H400 L ;) , u will not have to pay it in auction or shop , but u won't get the markup's ped ...

Thats only my mind

Your mind is working correctly. Other "opinions" on this matter are malformed.

Keep up the good thoughts!

NB chips have high eco because there is a 1pec decay in implant also, which will bring the eco down to 4.63 for potent NB.

The Aa Implant has just 0.895pec decay, howevewr the best eco NB chip you can use with that is Medium with an eco of 5.07, making the economy just 4.175.

MA doesn't care what the market price of ME is. From their point of view, it's 1pec tt value - the same as ammo.

Edit: I'm not sure weather entropedia includes implant decay, which would be bad info since the Bd implant decays 1.1 pec.

There is a tick-box on entropiawiki.com that asks to count in or not the implant decay (1pec)
Mind essence at 150-160% would bring potent's dmg/pec to 4,00 which is "acceptable".
Yet it doesn't fill the lootpool as much as others do, so that's "artificial eco"; since nerve blasts have a basis dmg/pec (no markups included) very high.

But until Mind Essence reaches 150%, I think we have a long way ahead (since the value of ME is locked on Nexus mainly)

There is a tick-box on entropiawiki.com that asks to count in or not the implant decay (1pec)
Mind essence at 150-160% would bring potent's dmg/pec to 4,00 which is "acceptable".
Yet it doesn't fill the lootpool as much as others do, so that's "artificial eco"; since nerve blasts have a basis dmg/pec (no markups included) very high.

But until Mind Essence reaches 150%, I think we have a long way ahead (since the value of ME is locked on Nexus mainly)

150% is reasonable - just value your sweat at 0.1 :)

150% is reasonable - just value your sweat at 0.1 :)

If sweat was valued at 0,1 ; It'd practically mean people get 5 times more as of today.
But meanwhile we get 5 times more sweat, assume the economy produces the same ammount of Nexus as before

You get the idea:
5 times more demand for Nexus ,-)

Nexus price goes boom; Mind essence price is roughly the same and sweat is worthless

Nexus and sweat prices are easy to depict, since they are not used in any other recipes, and therefore are not externally influenced.

Back