Eddric's Services (Mining)

eddric

Stalker
Society
Jurai Blood
eddric massive slasher
New service from an experienced player:

My ingame name is eddric massive slasher. I have been playing EU since 2006. I did a lot of mining in the past, and still try to do a run with my own budget time to time. But as years passed, the money in my country has been dropping and dropping in value, which as of now in current state I cant afford to deposit anymore.

1/8 ratio against Euro and $. I am sure of my play style and in-game knowledge, but I couldn't gain a stable money circulation because of this reason. I couldn't support my ped card in dry times, and decided to go hunting, which is a total black hole which sucks your peds quicker and needs investment even further. Those who hunt will know what I mean.
This is the sad story so far.

Now, I remember the saying there is a full side of the glass; and I came to learn many things by hunting and mining. I have been around everywhere, and know every little corner of Caly and Ark. Been to other places like Rocktropia/HELL and Monria too and a few more. Also have vast experience in FOMA. This saves me time and money in some cases. A great knowledge about the terrain and valuable ore/enmatter/treasure.

I used all amps, to the extent of 100s of lvl 13 amps(old name A109s) , also mine unamped. Used terramaster series and F-211-213s, and many others. Can use up to Terramaster 7(L) fully. But at the moment I only possess a F-105. I will buy L finders as this service continues. or in the meantime you can loan me a L finder to mine with.

I had a Dianthus tower worth 8.7k tt, and 175% avg. MU at the time
and many HOFs XX XXI XXII sizes.

some eye candy from gallery:
ed_tower2.jpg

Mining Profession levels:
Prospector 56
Surveyor 50

So, if you will be willing, I can mine with amps/unamped with your budget and will return all I found back to you. You will have to pay for the excavator/finder decay in my possession,
I will be continuing my iron mining missions, and will be able to play EU. I dont ask for regular payment, just 10% from any hit above 1k peds. Furthermore, IF you like my service and desire to award me, that is ok ofc :ahh: :rolleyes:

That is all, hope I could be brief and honest enough. Looking forward to customers to try my service :dunce:

Last edited:
Check out Neal over at Greenleaf mining, may be right up your ally

Neil only mines on Ark - though that might not be a problem for OP and he is taking on new miners atm.

I am free for new contracts again, pm me here or in game

bump still available

Back