EFD contest: Global Hat Trick

JohnCapital

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
John Teacher Capital
Current prize: 2,500 EFD (2,000 from me + all entrance fees)

Start date: Monday March 23 23:59 MA time

Goal: Get a global in hunting, mining and crafting/tailoring faster than the others.

Entrance fee: 500 EFD (all entrance fees will be added to the prize pool)

Rules: Global once in each main activity, and take screenie which includes position and timestamp. Post them in this thread. The person with the earliest last global wins. In other words, the timestamp of your 3rd global used, but all 3 most have time stamps after the start date/time.

Simple. So who plans to compete? Send in your name/EFD.

Good luck and happy hoffing.

Current contestants:
Chopper

Last edited:
Brilliant idea, great insinuative. Good Luck

Quite a lack of quick contestants jumping up to give it a go. Hopefully as the days wear on toward Monday we'll see some action.

Well Chopper's paid the fee, yet says he can't get a mining global. However, if no one else enters, I'd say he'll be the default winner, thus winning 2,500 EFD for doing nothing.

Are you going to let him get away with that?

Well, at very least I might be able to produce 2 or the 3...

I'll do me best, just to get the ball rolling :thumbup:

EFD contest bump.

Well, there's your 2,500 EFD for winning by default. :laugh:

Grats Chopper! :laugh:

Wow :eek:

and Yay :yay:

ThanX JC...

I DID manage a few hunting globals, screenies ended up in the LA40 10k bonus prize money event thread...

Here's the solo one...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Just got back from visiting my old Mum for Mother's Day, and was planning to log in and get the Crafting global next, I'm all set up for it...

Very nice surprise to come back to :)

I'll make sure I spent it wisely, which probably means EFD Icons for friends, since I'm a Long way from my next unlock :thumbup:

Back