EFD Contest! Name That Bug! (VU 8.7)

spaceships aren't working nemore, nobody can go to cp or back & to cnd !!

Ofc so many already said that...LAG!

But here goes my predictions..oh and teilk? i also accept peds:laugh:

1- after droping armor sets and plates on the ground of ur estate, when u pick them up u can´t attach the plates----relog!

2- U die in a dome on cnd, revive in the Control room, u go home, click on Beta complex and u end up in alpha complex prob in the W side.

3- U get out of cnd and get the tp to lvl 4 but u end up in lvl2 above the ground.

4- "Could not Execute" bug while crafting for sure it still be on..if this is really a bug or not just something made on proposite by MA:mad: .

5- New requirements of hardware will be a shit, alot of crashes cause of incompatibilities.

6- This VU is going to get more 10 mini patches to fix it.:laugh:

Oh...should I only mention 1?:laugh:

^^^^^ oops, im up at CP :(

EDIT: cant type well lmao

U download the update, servers go to 100% but u can't login for 5 hours :laugh:

slither said:
This one has my vote so far

slither said:
Hmm.. now that I think about it, this seems more like another of those "features" that they dont advertise

PE Ass don't work anymore :(
Can i have my EFD now?? what can be more annoying :laugh:

an additional 100 EFD to whoever predicts the in game time that we will finally be allowed to log in

slither said:

thats only a 5 hour problem, we need something that will take them 5 weeks to fix :laugh:

Teilk said:
an additional 100 EFD to whoever predicts the in game time that we will finally be allowed to log in

ill say 9:43 mindark time (for you )

Teilk said:

12.05 pm :)

i think that the servers will work in about 30 min after my post :)

Teilk said:

10:38 MA time

The Bug will be that skill implants (like empty or any other will be (L) Limited)

You fap/weapon will work slower for shore I know that! :)
Login time 13.40 Paris time I know that too.
BIG BUG NO ONE CAN LOG IN EU GAME OVER :mad:

Last edited:
my computer will not run EU anymore!

I'd say the good old "this creature did not carry loot" bug will still be around :rolleyes:

My guess is you will get a message "Please deposit if you want loot" :)

Sorry, we can't find the bug so we decided to close the game. Thanks for playing with us.

Crone thinks that's gonna be the bug.

When u die the mobs will loot u

:beerchug:

nOT SURE if its up but this is easy :D.

MA will of course make sure to get back the al and wonderfull no soc

I have a small list, but they only seem to be affecting me...er, I mean...darn, missed the deadline :(

:D

major-rage said:
MA will intruduce genitals for the male avatars, the only problem is that they will be bugged so that they appear in the middle of the face of the avatar.

OMG! You make me laugh so much...

<3

Well, these are the top 2. This seems to be the least buggy VU i have ever seen, with the exception of the no loot/no message problem.. but that was not predicted.

I leave it to the EF'ers to vote on the winner.

major-rage said:
MA will intruduce genitals for the male avatars, the only problem is that they will be bugged so that they appear in the middle of the face of the avatar.

JackFree said:
My prediction is that there will be no bugs!

...just dreaming a bit?.....

Cheers

Sooz said:
cant Alt tabbing
Read the beginning of the contest before you post dude :). The contest was for predictions before we were able to log in.

I'll vote major-rage.. Sooo close to the truth.. Inside Info?

major-rage said:

I loved this one, it was sooooo funny :laugh:

JackFree said:
My prediction is that there will be no bugs!

...just dreaming a bit?.....

Cheers

...but I vote for this one...it was amazingly close to accurate.

Back