Help: EFD interest?

Cea

Prowler
Society
NBK Miners
Celesta Cea Stellaris
Minimum savings of 100.00 EFD required for 1.0% interest every 30 days. Deposits require pending time of 0 days before interest accrues, or a 0% early withdrawal fee applies. Deposits may be moderated. Maximum savings of 500,000.00 EFD allowed. Transaction fee of 0% applies on all transfers.
Where can I see if/when/how much interest I actually received? I fail to find the answer to this thru the search functions. :(

Where can I see if/when/how much interest I actually received? I fail to find the answer to this thru the search functions. :(

me too .

Neither have I.

Maybe that's why there are a decent amount of threads here from people who think that it doesn't work.

I see a tick for .01 every now and then when posting.

Ain't helpin'! Explain! :D

like (deposit / 100) / (some unknown figure "hours in a month") and paid out over the unknown intervals.

also note sometimes with only .01 EFD when you try and deposit it you get a error that you don't have enough EFD and other times it works. I'm still trying to get it all worked out but we are receiving our interest =)

I'm curious about this as well.

Also the 0.01 ticks are when someone views a post you made.

I see a tick for .01 every now and then when posting.

As it says in the sticky thread, interest is paid once every 28 days. :wise:

It's not like 0.01 EFD per minute or something.

Yes, but this does not answer the question: where does one see the amounts of interest received.

Surely, it'd be easy (for someone who knows what he's doing) to get an entry in the EFD transaction history saying something like

FROM
EF.com
TO
Savings Account
Description: Interest ($Month / $year)
Amount: $amount

?

As it says in the sticky thread, interest is paid once every 28 days. :wise:

It's not like 0.01 EFD per minute or something.

Yes but where do I see it? Not when I choose 'manage' up top where my EFD are listed.

Again: You don't, I don't, nobody does.

That's some selective quoting there.... enabling you to answer a point which isn't the one I tried to make.

Yes but where do I see it? Not when I choose 'manage' up top where my EFD are listed.

you can easily see it, if you write your total amount of savings (including the amount you are transfering) as reason when depositing to your savings
after 30 days or so you will see that there is more money at your savings then what you had writen in the reason

i'm wondering if the 30 days start counting every time you transfer money between checking and savings or if it is just a fixed date when the interests get paid

well i know its helping , abit lol

you can easily see it, if you write your total amount of savings (including the amount you are transfering) as reason when depositing to your savings
after 30 days or so you will see that there is more money at your savings then what you had writen in the reason

i'm wondering if the 30 days start counting every time you transfer money between checking and savings or if it is just a fixed date when the interests get paid

I don't think it's easy. Easy would be to see 'interest received x.xx EFD' somewhere. This is actually bugging me a bit. Here's a snapshot of my current data:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
Can anyone tell me exactly when I got EFD interest and how much I got? I don't think so.

No, it's a fixed date so feel free to transfer EFDs whenever you want.

Can anyone tell me exactly when I got EFD interest and how much I got? I don't think so.

Correct.

No, it's a fixed date so feel free to transfer EFDs whenever you want.

Correct.

Since when is that? I recall someone saying that the timer begins ticking when you make a transfer. So if after 27 days, you deposit, the timer would restart.

Since when is that? I recall someone saying that the timer begins ticking when you make a transfer. So if after 27 days, you deposit, the timer would restart.

The real question: has this ever been different? There was a huge update on EF quite some time ago. Since then it has been this way. Maybe it was different for a bit until 711 figured out how to make it work this way. However, I can't remember how it was before that, though I assume it was the same. Therefore, no, it hasn't ever been any different.

I don't know who you were talking to but I consider 711 a trustworthy source ;)

Anyways, even though we have the search-function here on EF, these kind of questions pop up every now and then and have been answered as much. Therefore, I'm pretty sure that we will have the exact same discussion again. :cool:

Maybe this thread now contains all answers and we can direct all future threads to this one here...

"Maybe this thread now contains all answers and we can direct all future threads to this one here... "

In short...

"I know nothing" :D

[YOUTUBE]s6EaoPMANQM[/YOUTUBE]

"I can spend the rest of my life having this conversation..." :laugh:

I sure believe there are many ppl here who have checked this system and got benefits. another question is if that benefit was of any significance

I sure believe that it does not worth for 711 to trick forum users, definitely

I sure believe that all this EFD means nothing to me, untill it gets something like tens of thousands, let lone the 1% on it monthly. its just another addon modification to this forum drive that kinda encourages forum members to post too much nonsence

what I believe is that better post 1 useful post than 1000 trash ...

but agree with Cea, that if there is a system, some more transparency would be usefull as well

The real question: has this ever been different? There was a huge update on EF quite some time ago. Since then it has been this way. Maybe it was different for a bit until 711 figured out how to make it work this way. However, I can't remember how it was before that, though I assume it was the same. Therefore, no, it hasn't ever been any different.

I don't know who you were talking to but I consider 711 a trustworthy source ;)

Anyways, even though we have the search-function here on EF, these kind of questions pop up every now and then and have been answered as much. Therefore, I'm pretty sure that we will have the exact same discussion again. :cool:

Maybe this thread now contains all answers and we can direct all future threads to this one here...

Can you link to anywhere where 711 stated this? Because if not, then it is basically me remembering someone say A, and you remembering someone saying B.

EFD Interest is paid around the 24-25th of every month (depending on your timezone ofc). The Interest is paid directly into the savings account and you do not see any message stating that it was paid. The best way to keep track is to make note of the number before the interest is paid and then make note of the number after the interest is paid. I can verify that this is the way it works as I have been keeping track of it since April 2008 with multiple users EFD savings accounts.

Nih

Can you link to anywhere where 711 stated this? Because if not, then it is basically me remembering someone say A, and you remembering someone saying B.

Here's what I just did: I used this, entered "interest" and "711" and came up with this. It's quite easy actually.

Oh, and please don't say that this is outdated ;)

EFD Interest is paid around the 24-25th of every month (depending on your timezone ofc). The Interest is paid directly into the savings account and you do not see any message stating that it was paid. The best way to keep track is to make note of the number before the interest is paid and then make note of the number after the interest is paid. I can verify that this is the way it works as I have been keeping track of it since April 2008 with multiple users EFD savings accounts.

Nih

The problem is that people don't seem to believe this ;)

Back