Question: Ek-2600

Freddie

Prowler
Society
NBK Army
Freddie Twilight Twilight
Hi,

I wonder if anyone would use a ek-2600 healing service for decay?

Or does the fap have too high decay for that?

Want to skill paramedic and get the tier up on fap.

Freddie

I'm assuming that whoever is paying you for decay is wanting the most eco set up so they don't waste money. That being said, I think people are going to choose a FAP90 over a ek-2600.

That is just my opinion though

a FAP 90 is abit more eco according to entropedia 2 pec less cost per use. for only 2 health less.

Even if you have a tier 2 EMT-2600 with eco enhancers the FAP-90 without enhancers would still be more eco.

If you starting a fapping service you need to take into account that the customer will be more willing to use your services if you can provide cheap heals :) and keep him alive offcourse :p.

I have a emt-2600 myself and i must say its really not eco if need to use it alot.

if you wanna skill paramedic i would look at your skill and what L tools you can use. ( if you want to use L at all That is )

Thank you guys for replying :)

I'll consider going L, although, biggest L fap maxed is t15 lol

Freddie

It goes up but it takes time though

With a maxed T15 you can do some healing service of course (little levis,some robots..etc..)

-->if you need a quicker fap you can also look at the adapted T15...(nice for event creatures like Longtooth)
-->the it comes to T20 and Hedoc Sk-50 ... but this takes some time...

Eddie

Thank you guys for replying :)

I'll consider going L, although, biggest L fap maxed is t15 lol

Freddie

i did a healing service with a UL t15 for a very long time. Even healed some of the top hunters with it.

t15 is nothing to shy away from. The fap is a small percentage to a successful healing service. Customer Service and Marketing are more important.

Back