Info: eMINE OFS (L)

Bogger

Prowler
Society
Guess Who
Fomorian Bogger Domnall
Ri RiRa Ra discovered bp and the tool. I got some clicks on it also and thought someone might want to see pics as none in auction yet :)

172.9 - 676.9 thats some range in depth.

Although I admit I know absolutely diddlysquat about mining. :)

Jamhot

172.9 - 626.9 thats some range in depth.

Although I admit I know absolutely diddlysquat about mining. :)

Jamhot

Thats just for me because my mining skills suck :D

TNX 4 posting! what resources r needed to craft it?

"The eMINE OFS is... a breakthrough in ore detection technology..."

Uhh exactly how? :silly2:

Would be nice to see a screenie of what materials is needed to craft one :rolleyes:

To save a run on the materials required to craft I haven't posted them, they don't require anything rare. I am pretty sure one will be on auction soon for all to see.

Hmm, arent there quite a few finders with this ASD/SIB level already? Now something between the 320 and vrx1000 would perhaps be something.

Bogger kindly offered me one to try ! Very nice of him and made it abit fun to mine again ;)

Decay is 3,5 pec.

Cant say after 70 bombs in Jungle that its better than other finders but I had decent mining with a little profit ( 1 *OA104 and about 1/2 OA103 ).

Seems this finder will be placed somewhere between Ziplex Z25 and TK120.

Atleast it looks kinda cool ;)

Thanks again Bogger :)

Yeah...why hide materials if they are common? Not like this is going to be a rare BP. At 3.5 pec decay per drop you know these are going to be very available.

Why do you need to know what materials it uses? I am just trying to stop some greedy fucker buying up certain materials and manipulating the price. It will be common knowledge soon enough. If you give me good enough reason i will pm the ingredients to you :)

Hmm.... if crafters are stupid enough to pay an over inflated price for materials "that aren't rare" because they become common knowledge then the crafters deserve the over inflation.... :confused:

Why do you need to know what materials it uses? I am just trying to stop some greedy fucker buying up certain materials and manipulating the price. It will be common knowledge soon enough. If you give me good enough reason i will pm the ingredients to you :)

Because........ everyone...... wants..... to....... know. :scratch2:

I could understand if it was some uber rare BP with rare materials but this is a BP that is going to drop a lot and uses common materials so you say. God forbid someone drives the price up on mining ores and enmatters, not like they couldn't use a major boost right now anyway. lol

Anyhow, we'll wait til tonight or tomorrow for another handful to drop so you can keep it secret.

See man...that stuff is so common it would be hard to manipulate the price or simply drop a few bombs and get the materials yourself

Last one I seen on auction was selling at about 200%....... :(

i bought one yesterday and here are my first impressions after 350bombs:

i was on 7 of my favorite spots on amethera with it, with 50bombs each, unamped, and the outcome has been a bit of a shock for me. One natural ample in 350bombs, nothing above IX, a maximum24drops without a hit, and the worst is, i seem to find things that havent been there before (with other finders), while my understanding of miningspots with other finders seems to be of not much effect. Still i find Belkar, where i expect it, but not much in size and hitchance. Normal finds range from II-VI with an average of III-IV. No decent ores yet besides nik and narc.

It seems to have the behaviour of normal Z20 maxed like it gives you 3 times bad losses and a hof in the fourth run, but here the period seems to be longer than 350 bombs.

This finder is stylish indeed, great to have it nailed to the wall in your app once its burned.

It seems to have the behaviour of normal Z20 maxed like it gives you 3 times bad losses and a hof in the fourth run, but here the period seems to be longer than 350 bombs.

sounds like mining in general at the moment...
(perhaps without the hof part)

The colors choosen for the armor red/white/yellow are plain ugly. And just changing the colors of the standard mining equipment to introduce "Genesis Star Tools" isnt the most spectacular way. -_-

The colors choosen for the armor red/white/yellow are plain ugly. And just changing the colors of the standard mining equipment to introduce "Genesis Star Tools" isnt the most spectacular way. -_-

So you say FPC is a Täuschkörperwerfer??? (decoyexpanser)

---

Hmm no this finder is different and i think i have found out its purpose. All i can say is that i have totally different results with this finder than with any other finder before and it will take 500-1k ped finder decay to find its true values.
After disappointing 550bombs with huge losses and only 25% return, i made a test and broke all my mining rules and suddenly mining with it went into the profit ranges.

Long story short: It seems to have its very own orespots and they seem to be in places where mining with the other finders is close to suicide.

---

Hmm no this finder is different and i think i have found out its purpose. All i can say is that i have totally different results with this finder than with any other finder before and it will take 500-1k ped finder decay to find its true values.
After disappointing 550bombs with huge losses and only 25% return, i made a test and broke all my mining rules and suddenly mining with it went into the profit ranges.

Long story short: It seems to have its very own orespots and they seem to be in places where mining with the other finders is close to suicide.

Yeah I agree with this. One more important thing about this finder is that it has a very wide range that I dont think other finders have, I have found resources at as low as 300 m depth and some resources at 1000 m depth. I have bombed about 1.2 k bombs with this finder and found some rare resources with it. It is very similiar to the tk120 and tk220 except the wide searchrange in depth.

---

from my testing with the enmatter finder i see no real difference in using in than my other old finder. Can you specify a bit more what you mean?

specify hmmm... maybe not yet accurately, because this finder puzzles me every day anew.

Okay its like this:

I am mining for 30 month now. And it turned out that there are some spots where i get better results than others. Additionally everyone of these spots seems to have its own depth range, so that you can optimize the results on this spot by using the right finder. blah blub you know all that...

... but for the OFS this doesnt seem to work, i experienced the following changes:

1. for none of my old spots (the spots i have tested already) the OFS seems to be the optimal finder. Nonoptimal means many III-finds instead an average of V-finds unamped.

2. In many cases the OFS doesnt even finds the ores i expect at my old known spots. Back to OF-105 i get the usual results.

3. Okay so i broke the (my) rules and mined at places where i´d consider it insane to drop 100bombs with the usual finders. Suddenly i find fields with the OFS that have the usual V-output unamped.

4. Then yesterday this crap happened: I mined at such a new found spot and found all these stones within like 300square-metres: Belkar, Gazz, Nik, Cald, Lyst, Copper, Alferix and Cumb. It was like it spits out a random kind of stone. I had that on my old orespots too with the OFS

:scratch2: true random mining, i am getting better with it, but i am still far from good. At least i am alone at my spots now :) ... yes a technological breakthrough, russian roulette mining

"The eMINE OFS is... a breakthrough in ore detection technology..."

Uhh exactly how? :silly2:

prolly in such a way that for a short period of time (till bps and finders last) ull be able to find certain types of ores more frequently than usual with these finders or as parlog above puts it will let u mine successfully in places where other finders r no go meaning u wont be roubled by other miners mining same spots u do. MAs answer to overcrowded mining areas? maybe yes maybe no who is to tell?

Actually I'm using this "orefinder", what's new? now I can find kirtz.. but it's a low mu ore.. much better belkar, blau or niks.. I'm using this one just to have sib..

Today If I didn't find this claim I would get 120 ped losses (dropping 112 amped x3 bombs)
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Back