Selling: eMine UL F - Aniktus F - Koroma F

Mika

Elite
Greetings,

So finally back on land and all, and to much stuff happening I barely have time, well to be honest I only got time for so many games, and I have chosen to lean towards were I play with irl people only :)

So I will be selling some of the stuff I got in Entropia before I forget about it :p Not sure if one can but unless mods tell me I can't I accept Dogecoin as well as Peds. Note that for doge you need to be able to proove and verify previous transactions, if not I reserve the right to simply accept PEDS.

PS: I could not find anything against not selling for peds only and some people I recall having sold for USD(?) Let me know if its no OK and i'll simply put it for peds :)

I will not split the sets :)

All Sold.

Last edited:
Ops forgot to mention, this is the only UL eMine set still in circulation as the other two sets are with people whom very much wish to not sell them I think.

The eMine set is close to tiering on all pieces, ranging from 2 to 4 :)

All prices are negotioable.

Bump to the top for rare armor that looks unique and awesome!

Ops forgot to mention, this is the only UL eMine set still in circulation as the other two sets are with people whom very much wish to not sell them I think.

agree, not planning to sell it any soon - cool and very rare set

yup, its a free bump :)

Bump to the top with a cheap ass Bidding instead :)

Bumping this cheap armor up to the top :)

SB has been met. Bidding ends wednesday at 23:59:59

Bump bump bidding ends tonight at midnight. Litterally giveaway price for eMine UL F ;)

Back