Encicra's Blarg.

Encicra

Old Alpha
Society
Hidden Item
Dustin "Encicra" Parker
Hilarity ensues.

I'll update this time to time with the, I think litterally, bajillions of projects that I start/work on and whatever else I do in EU and places.

Panel One - Rough Sketch.

A World Away

50panelonejpg.jpg

Project Name: "A World Away"
Finished Name: T.B.A (Highly Classified)

Page One
Writing - 100%
Layout - 100%
Sketching - 10%
Final Art - 0%

Main Character Promo.

hero75jpg.jpg

I've decided to write the entire script for book one before moving on to the artwork.

Right now about 4 of 28 pages (rough draft) are finished. Still a ton of work ahead of me.

Well I've played for a good while now and yet my avatar skill lacks in the skill department and if I intend on making a name for myself I need to be able to do things lol.

So i've decided to slowly start buying skills. I figure since I spend little time hunting and what not i might aswell spend 200 ped everyonce and a while and just chip up.

Just achived 10.3k skill total.

Last edited:
After literally months of procrastination of making the tenth strip for MMORPC I finally buckled down and finished it, the fact that I actually finished it on its appropriate launch day (sunday) was an even better fluke.

Skill update: 13,652 total.

IRL: I just got an Extra job in the movie called Box Collector staring Margot Kidder.

Skill Update:

Total: 14,295

Also working as an extra in the movie "The Box Collector" was awsome.

Mega Huge project in development to go on within EU. Hoping to aid in the transition of EU into the Business Age.

Considering starting up another eu comic again. Never know.

Making some adjustments to how the TT Project is run, so there should be a new post pop up soon with the updated info.

I managed to sketch out some comics, and they are leagues better in art quality then last time I made any but still not sure if I'll get around to digitalizing them and putting them up but I am considering a larger project revolving around comics and EU.

Major project on the drawing board, or at least on the editing board...

Going to try something that I don't think has been done yet, it has in a sense but not to full potential so I'm going to give it a go once I get everything set up.

Taking Entropia Entertainment to the next level... a little something I'm going to call "E on the U."

EDIT: Check out my Video Blog in a differnt thread in this sub-section, it will act as my new main blog.

Last edited:
Back