End of Bink video ingame... peds back?

ok, it's against my principles, but I have to say (to Mindark) - it costs nothing to be fucking polite.
Ignoring so many support cases is brutal ignorance and a bit like the definition of bad manners.

Humble pie.

I just noticed this reply was there all along (hangs head in shame) - apologies for the profanity. I still hope we get our video back sometime,
"
2013-01-23 15:31 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,

Thank you for your patience. Our support cases escalated considerably this week and we sincerely apologize for the longer response times to your questions.

We have been informed that, since we decided to disable the Bink videos, we are currently looking into other options to display videos on (PC) screens in the Entropia Universe. Unfortunately we currently do not have any information on when a suitable replacement will be found nor when it will be implemented, but rest assured that we are looking into this.

Kindly accept our apologies for the inconvenience this causes you. Please stay tuned to the News and Release Notes sections on the website for further information and developments.

Kind regards,
Laura | Planet Calypso Support

Back