End of Bink video ingame... peds back?

Update for my supportcase regarding Refund & Compensation for removal of Personal Content Videos

Supportcase send: 2011-12-13 12:27 - Status: Open =no message from MA so far...

Does anyone else thinks that a "remedy" is less than "Compensation" or even "Refund"?

My guess for the "remedy" is some Limited Item...:tapfinger

I guess you will get free upload to youtube.

Update for my supportcase regarding Refund & Compensation for removal of Personal Content Videos

Supportcase send: 2011-12-13 12:27 - Status: Open =no message from MA so far..

Did anyone else got an update on their Support Case?

btw, Support is supposed to answer within 48h .... for now its 3 days...

PS: Thanks for the Thread BlueBoy!

Last edited:
Saw your other thread about this too Bear. It's a shame how MA has handled this. Have you gotten a reply to your support case yet?

No word from support to my inbox yet at least...

Supportcase send: 2011-12-13 12:27 - Status: Open = Still no message from MA so far.. :mad:

Update: 20th December, my support case is still open....

Last edited:
Well, I do hope you get this sorted out, and I mean all of you who uploaded video :( I mean, I know you will, the question is how long until you do. That's always the question when talking about MA.

No reply on my case so far either - Dear Mindark give me my refund before christmas and i will spent it right away - i promise ;)

Wooo :yay:

i got an answer from Support today.. "Thank you for contacting us. I apologize for the late reply to your case. We will investigate this issue further and I will update your case as soon as I have more information. Thank you in advance for your patience."

:laugh:

.......... wait a moment... :scratch2: i think i got allmost the same answer on 22.12.2011 :(

I got exactley the same! :yay:

:lolup:

mmmm.... i am still waiting for a real respond from Support.

Makes me wonder what Magyar_Republic thinks now :wise:

Yes two replies so far excusing for the delay in reply - the last from early january. Would be nice to get a reply that actually says something to the topic.

Soon we will get a support update that tells us they no longer have the logs from the time beeing. ;)

mmmm.... i am still waiting for a real respond from Support.

Makes me wonder what Magyar_Republic thinks now :wise:

I think once there's an answer they'll give it to you. Took me half a year to get an answer I wanted. Sucks sometimes, but since you cant control what other people do you may as well chill out, crack open a beer, and let them do their thing. I mean, its not like complaining on the forum is getting anything done either. You can either choose to respond to something with whatever positivity you can find in the situation, or choose to respond with whatever negativity happens to be handy. Whatever makes you happiest, go for it.

Just keep asking often enough so that they dont forget you, but not so often that they get annoyed by you.

You asked.

Seems MA is wokring on changes to this now. Did anybody see any official statement?

The last update on my support case 218593 opened on 14th of december 2011 regarding this 'loss' of money is from 4th january 2012 - since then i have never got another reply on my repeated questions every few months.
I had ~6600 ped in content uploads which are now effectively lost, it would be nice to get any kind of responce that this is still being looked at :)

I miss my rippersnapper aquarium..

I miss my rippersnapper aquarium..

Yep, me too every time I go into my apartment and see that blank screen it makes me kill a kitten.

I am still going to hold on to some insane hope that I will see my fish again.

damn sad to see that this still hasn't been resolved.

If only

If this had involved players holding onto or destroying resources (PEDs) belonging to Mindark, it would have been resolved within 48 hours, not buried, forgotten about and hardly noticeable on the forum a year later.

suggestion: If you have not used youtube much before, start uploading there so you might eventually get the upgrade to the longer video uploads there. ;)

I can't remember what the criteria is, but somehow I got it a while back.

Youtube charge a lot for uploading videos so be careful about it before uploading!

my supportcase. Thanks for the Thread BlueBoy!
Here, here; as they say in the local Parliament. I want the 300ped or so back and am about to open a support case - after posting this. Thanks Blueboy.
Boo.

Loud silence is the answer

Six weeks on and no reply to my Support case at all. I only invested a few hundred PED, no more than 1k, which is a relief. As I have said in an earlier post here, if this involved players owing Mindark money, it would have been resolved in 2 days.

Six weeks on and no reply to my Support case at all. I only invested a few hundred PED, no more than 1k, which is a relief. As I have said in an earlier post here, if this involved players owing Mindark money, it would have been resolved in 2 days.

over 6kped loss without responce for over a year now

Back