***End of WoF 2008 Party***

p.s and of course thanks to my date for the evening - Oleg - sure knows how to show a girl a good time! ;)

And thank you, Pinky, I had a wonderful time, perhaps we can do it again some day. Grats on the prize too - I knew you would win that as soon as I saw you :)

Cheers for a fun party folks!

Big thanks to all who stuck with the piss-poor Formicacida loot afterwards.
Formicacidas have been piss poor for me on the last three occasions now.

Did you guys go on to do that beacon afterwards? It was 2am by then and I was struggling to keep my eyes open.

Lee many thx for putting together this great party and ofc a huge thx to Hurrikane for getting the wof running, great way to blast of some ammo :yay:

Damn im tired, the party didnt end until 6 o'clock this morning for me... im getting too old for that crap :)

Yay!! First time i ever won something at a party! :D

I need to thank Alice, Arokh and Skam though, as they all lents me various parts to complete the look! Bit of a shame i have to give them back now! :laugh:

p.s and of course thanks to my date for the evening - Oleg - sure knows how to show a girl a good time! ;)

Not entirely suprised you won, you looked fantastic when I saw you pre-party ;)

Grats on the win! :yay:
And glad to see you guys had a good time :)

Pinky has been located and given her prizes, hopefully she will share with us soon her lovely new 'WoF' face mask :)

I just did my absolutely final 'update' on the original post, but will repeat it here for those who don't want to go back and read it all again :laugh: If I have missed anyone who helped I do apologize, but plead overtiredness for sure in my defense.

Last Note:
Party is over, prizes all awarded, Hurrikane happy with his gifts, and apparently decent time had by all who stayed and partcipated. One last big shout out to the folks who helped me out, thank you all so much, you made it work :thumbup:

NeverDie, Ido, Deathifier, Trance, Etopia, Muksy, Moonfish and Dol, MS9, Jamira, Spike and Rock Chick, Oracle Kev and his Team England, Pirx Danford, DJ, Dusk and Silva.

As my own update ... I'm working on the party video, but may not have it completed this evening. However, it will be posted sometime on Sunday for sure. I had to catch up with MsPinky to get some additional "single" footage as a result of her winning the Best Dressed contest, because she had already left when the announcement was made ... so thank you my dear for meeting up with me, much appreciated. It's going to be some hot video footage for SURE!! :wise: :silly2:

Thanks again Lee ... not only for all your hard work in organizing this event, but for being the perfect hostess, for what turned out a really fun time indeed. The crazyness will appear in the video. ;)

Hugs to you my dear ... and to all those who contributed to make it a blast! :yay:

Better run ... I think DJ is stalking me to make sure I get the video done! :laugh:

Better run ... I think DJ is stalking me to make sure I get the video done! :laugh:

Its a hobby of mine.

"Hmm who shall I stalk this month?" .... Kinda thing :laugh:

Dont worry, 4 weeks time, you will be off the hook ;)

*Looks for next victim* :cool:

:D

p.s Cant wait to see!! Hurry Up lol!! :wtg:

p.p.s ENGLAND WON WOF!!!

YEAH BABY!!

:yay: :wtg: :yay:

Pinky has been located and given her prizes

prizes.gif

Thanks Lee and all who donated prizes - Thats was quiet a Hof !! :D

WOW ... that is ONE sweet outfit for sure Pinky ... and you definitely rock it out ... thanks for sharing a larger sized pic of it. Oh, and much deserved winner of Best Dressed indeed. ;)

As my own update ... I'm working on the party video, but may not have it completed this evening. However, it will be posted sometime on Sunday for sure. I had to catch up with MsPinky to get some additional "single" footage as a result of her winning the Best Dressed contest, because she had already left when the announcement was made ... so thank you my dear for meeting up with me, much appreciated. It's going to be some hot video footage for SURE!! :wise: :silly2:

Thanks again Lee ... not only for all your hard work in organizing this event, but for being the perfect hostess, for what turned out a really fun time indeed. The crazyness will appear in the video. ;)

Hugs to you my dear ... and to all those who contributed to make it a blast! :yay:

Sooo ... ???

Back