Endgame's Most Excellent Event

Well im not really a Miner myself but i thought i ask for others to know too. Since Mining globals show Southshade Valley in Message should be no problem to verify via Tracker

Don’t forget to purchase your entry tickets!! An event like this hasn’t happened in a long time, and we hope to be able to run more like it! I hope this one can be a success!!!

Signups are picking up steam again! For many of you that have verbally committed but not yet paid, come see Boo or I this week and get in this!

I am very excited for this event. Low tax, great mob, huge prizes. Massive indeed

If you'd like to mine there and try to compete, I'll count it! lol I think it would be hard though.
Please clarify this.... If mining is included it is a big deal... All it takes it 5-10 amp13s and you will get a rather big HOF....

Please clarify this.... If mining is included it is a big deal... All it takes it 5-10 amp13s and you will get a rather big HOF....
I disagree, but you're welcome to experiment.

I used 69 Level 13 during redulite rush and i hit a 2k hof max but anything can happen.

meet me in game for my entry fee! Great event, also I feel that OA-Stalker is best maturity for this event, with so many high dps players it will help keep the spawn up!

Really cool idea. Wish that it could fire.

the most interesting thing is the reduction to 1.5% of hunting tax. Falx are awessome monsters for output amplifiers that have a 120% mu and i regret that i am too weak to kill them efficiently.

i do hope that next year you can repeat the event to participate ( i am surprised that the entries in the OP are just 9, i would suppose that more players were interested if not in the loot pool to have some fun and compete in the major league...

please if sponsor can release a "kill count best guess" to know how big is the falx carnage with some ubers shooting all day

Great event, wish i could participate but im super noob for that mob.
Sadly i think this will happen: If we decide that we have not received enough tickets, the event will be canceled and full refunds issued.

I think they would need like 30 participant to break even with prizes, so guess 9 means the event will be canceled.

Sad to see such a great event not materialize. Im sure there is quite a few players who can hunt falx stalkers, and even more people that would love a 3500 ped gamble, but finding people that can both hunt falx stalkers AND are willing to gamble 3500 peds might be tough.

Maybe just timing was wrong, vacation period combined with exhaustion after migration event can reduce the number of participants.

This event looks awesome and I would love to participate, but I know I will have very limited shooting time these 2 weeks and simply can't justify 3500 ped ticket when I know I will not have time to shoot enough...

Maybe lower the ticket price to lure in more participants? Maybe I'm wrong, but I know that if it would be 1k fee, I would gamble it even with 50 hour grind possibility :) Not sure how many casual players at falx stalker capable gear level out there.

Holding out hope, but still haven't seen an official cancellation of the event anywhere? (Unless I missed something)

Holding out hope, but still haven't seen an official cancellation of the event anywhere? (Unless I missed something)
It's middle of the night in US right now, they will let us know in a few hours most likely.

Cool idea really :woot:and you seem to get the right players with high dps and great gear in. :rocket:

I wish you best of luck for such a daring event! :D

Maybe if the timing would be wrong, they could simply rearange the time frame, so I do not think that would be a problem.

As he clarified, they are open to refund if something does happen.

Getting my popcorn to watch the HOFs of such high level players! :cheer::popcorn::handgun:

Guys you realise that this is/was a way to sell those items in prize pool since there is no interest on forum for months :)
But still a very nice idea, sadly the ticket prices and mob maturity put A LOT of people (me included) off. Hope they will manage to get more people next time.

Mega shame if this doesn’t go ahead was looking forward to watching.

Despite tax being low - buy in is too high and wiped benefits of out. Yeah works for the owner, but how does it work for the player?

You have the chance to win in a single event more than you ever did in the entire history of playing Entropia Universe.
Agree 100% but not many players can hunt 260dmg 90 imp/10 stab mobs.
Would i pay 1k for a ticket if they would be y-o maturity? Most likely yes.
I understand big boys want big mobs but 10 people wont pay for event :)

If the tax was set higher, and the entry fee lower, it might of garnered more interest. This arrangement may have been more risky for the organisers however so I can understand why they wished to cover more of the prize costs up front.

>> Agree 100% but not many players can hunt 260dmg 90 imp/10 stab mobs.

ENDGAME has a meaning.......... if it was MIDLEVEL....... :)

Yeah works for the owner, but how does it work for the player?
Same as any competition for a prize really. You pay entry fee and you have a chance of converting that fee into something that is worth much more.

"The ticket price is too high";
Well if 3500 PED over two weeks (250 ped per day, i think?) is too much for a chance of winning these items, then you probably have no business owning these items.

I really don´t think having a higher tax and lower ticket cost would have been better, I know I have absolutely no interest in grinding a high tax event at least. It seems as though people are recently getting better at understanding the implications of hunting taxed (you know, that you lose the tax) and as such are less interested in hunting taxed.
If tax was set at 3% i would lose a decent chunk more than 3500 ped in 2 weeks :)

>> Agree 100% but not many players can hunt 260dmg 90 imp/10 stab mobs.

ENDGAME has a meaning.......... if it was MIDLEVEL....... :)
Im far far away from ENDGAME and im aware of it :)
Dont get me wrong guys, if it was more affordable for regular player i would give it a shot for sure!

Thank you all for your interest and support of the concept.

Sadly, the players have spoken, and this event is not for most of you. I do appreciate the respectful, supportive responses, even the constructively critical ones.

The event is officially cancelled. I will be reaching out to each wonderful player who purchased a ticket for their full refund in the coming days. Perhaps we will try something again another time.

Thank you!

Back