Question: Engineering device decay rate

krazykat

Prowler
Cassandra Red Savage
Can anyone tell me what the decay rates are for the Energy Source, Sub warp drive and Armament devices?

As far as I know they don't decay any.

I can have my managers check on my ships, but I assume they are still working the same as when I handed management over to them. I ran the privateer for several months for my soc before starting EntropiaTransport.com and they never decayed while I was managing them.

Is it possible they decay while being shot by pirates , such as mounted weapons decay?

Bones

As far as I know they don't decay any.

I can have my managers check on my ships, but I assume they are still working the same as when I handed management over to them. I ran the privateer for several months for my soc before starting EntropiaTransport.com and they never decayed while I was managing them.

Thanks Narfi. They are (L) so I'd assume that there was some decay but perhaps it is very low. But it seems that I don't need to worry about having to replace them anytime soon.

Thanks Narfi. They are (L) so I'd assume that there was some decay but perhaps it is very low. But it seems that I don't need to worry about having to replace them anytime soon.

Nope, not for a long time :)

Been running the two ships at around 100+ flights a week since last fall and haven't had to replace them yet.

My guess is that the (L) will come into play later down the road as MA always tends to add costs to things once you get comfortable with a system.

No decay on these components on Normandie being in steady daily operation since 1st July 2011.
Decay will come later as announced by Mindark at the introduction.

No decay on these components on Normandie being in steady daily operation since 1st July 2011.
Decay will come later as announced by Mindark at the introduction.

Thanks John. I suppose that'll happen when the unusable guns are finally enabled.

Back