English Language only please. And no politics.

Status

Jimmy B

Indioni Jones
Society
Skillin' Villains
Oni
I'm copying this reminder from last year's WoF forum, with a few amendments.

EntropiaForum is English-only. This is to ensure consistency throughout the forum, to make sure everyone at EF can read all the posts, and to ensure that staff can read the posts in order to ensure other rules are not being broken. Whilst we occasionally let posts slip by if people add a translation, this requires the staff to check the translations themselves. Neither I, Hurrikane or any of the other staff have the time to do this for all the posts that are being posted in other languages in this subforum.

So please post ONLY in English. I appreciate many people here don't speak English as a first language but you all do a great job of managing in the main forum so let's continue that here. If some members of your team struggle with their English please help them out. If you wish to communicate privately, EntropiaForum has a perfectly good PM system.

In addition, whilst a bit of friendly banter is fine, I've seen a few posts where someone from another country has posted onto a thread with outright insults of a racist nature. This will not be tolerated.

Finally, there has been a great spirit of camaraderie and competition in the last WoFs. It is an international tournament, and we've all by and large managed to get along despite our political differences. Let's try to continue that, so refrain from making any political comment please. Here we are all people with an enjoyment of Entropia Universe and competitions, let that be the main thing.

Please use the report-post-button to alert staff to any violations of forum rules. Do not respond to them and create further violations.

Forum Rules said:
2.1 - English Only
EntropiaForum is an English-only forum. All content posted in publicly viewable areas of the forum must be written in English.

Forum Rules said:
2.2 - Insults/Flaming
Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Posts of this nature will be edited or deleted by the Forum Staff without notice. It is important to keep in mind that EntropiaForum is a global community and what might be acceptable behavior or language in one country may not be acceptable in others. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members and forum staff, along with constructive posting of opinions is essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked.

Forum Rules said:
3.6 - Real-world Controversial Discussion
Discussion of real world politics, nationalism, religion, war, or other similarly controversial topics is NOT permitted or appropriate for this forum. EntropiaForum is a global community with players from many different countries around the world, so discussion of such topics often disrupts the forum community. Therefore, refrain from starting or participating in any such discussions, as they WILL BE DELETED from the forum.

Last edited:
Status
Back