Enhancer percentages on decay ammo dmg for dmg accuracy and eco enhancers.

slick27

Alpha
Society
Kaos
Hi their

Iv been looking around for some stats on enhancers. What i am looking for is universal statistics in % for the following.

Damage
Energy burn / ammo
Deterioration/ decay

The % must be universal ie work on any gun, mindforce chip, melee weapon.

Basically if i can get my head round all the bonuses in game i want to build for start a database on mind-force chips damage to pec which will include damage enhancers, rings,pills,drugs,pets,dogs,cats etc etc;) hopefully move onto melee if my head hasn't exploded.

I know we dont know the formula for enhancer breakage but their must be one for % on the above stats as entropedia has a tool for this (Doesn't work on mf chips last time i checked). I also know that the dmg to pec varies from time to time and that only over a long time you will see things balance out. I just want to know averages.

so percentages please on dmg enhancers, accuracy, economy.

Many thanks

shaun27

Also forgot i need to know if theirs any stacking penaltys.

Many thanks

Shaun27

Entropedia has "static" value on all weapons assuming certain amount of shots on average to break 1 enhancer...

... which is not true.

Each weapon has DIFFERENT nr of shots to break and only way to test it is by doing like 100k shots sample and getting average ;). Of course faster shooting weapons tend to break enhancers faster but there IS relation to "usefullness" of the item to break enhancer.

So you will never get one exact universal value for those.

On weapons i have measured it ranges from ~3k (bigger guns) to 5k (smaller guns) shots to break 1 enhancer per slot filled (so 10 slots = 1 enh breaking every 300-500 shots). Measured for accuracy and damage enahncers. On my main gun i have over 1.4 milion shots noted so it is kinda reliable ;).

Falagor
:bandit:

Back