Enigma Keys Results

yeah, like I said.
"unfair advantage".
The standard comment on EACH AND EVERY event MA organizes.

There's always an "unfair advantage".
No matter what or how MA organizes it.
Check every event thread, every mayhem thread. all the same.

Crying losers because they didnt have chance to win.
Be it due to lag, due to bugs, due to to small weapons, due to buffs, due to lack of armour, due to whatever.

Not saying the event went perfect, I think it's clear I didn't, but goddamn, instead of the constant whining, maybe just congratulate a winner for once!
As it is now, you nearly have to feel ashamed and being bashed upon if you win something. :scratch2:

So lets just accept things as they are and do nothing, right? Aparently thats what you want everyone to do. Next event we all participate knowing that some will fall victim to bugs and, even if they are in the lead, they will not win.

yeah, like I said.
"unfair advantage".
The standard comment on EACH AND EVERY event MA organizes.

There's always an "unfair advantage".
No matter what or how MA organizes it.
Check every event thread, every mayhem thread. all the same.

Crying losers because they didnt have chance to win.
Be it due to lag, due to bugs, due to to small weapons, due to buffs, due to lack of armour, due to whatever.

Not saying the event went perfect, I think it's clear I didn't, but goddamn, instead of the constant whining, maybe just congratulate a winner for once!
As it is now, you nearly have to feel ashamed and being bashed upon if you win something. :scratch2:

i had too many disconnects trying to finish enigma 3, i was waiting like 10-15 mins before i could get in again also.. did you hear me complaining about disconnects??

making an event that only swedens have access in it for the first 20 days (if that's really true) is a big problem.
When MA treating you like your time worth nothing is another big problem also..

it's not about who won the event, it's about the poor organization of this event, also when MA provoke us by telling "who was a frontrunner for much of the event, was also one of the first participants to reach “The Matrix” instance", that's another big problem.. well, can someone tell me the exact time that he finished the enigma key 3 mission? i would like to see when he finished it. also, i guess beeing sweden might gave you another advantage by avoiding the close to 15 disconnects i got while trying to finish the enigma mission..

So lets just accept things as they are and do nothing, right? Aparently thats what you want everyone to do. Next event we all participate knowing that some will fall victim to bugs and, even if they are in the lead, they will not win.

i had too many disconnects trying to finish enigma 3, i was waiting like 10-15 mins before i could get in again also.. did you hear me complaining about disconnects??

making an event that only swedens have access in it for the first 20 days (if that's really true) is a big problem.
When MA treating you like your time worth nothing is another big problem also..

it's not about who won the event, it's about the poor organization of this event, also when MA provoke us by telling "who was a frontrunner for much of the event, was also one of the first participants to reach “The Matrix” instance", that's another big problem.. well, can someone tell me the exact time that he finished the enigma key 3 mission? i would like to see when he finished it. also, i guess beeing sweden might gave you another advantage by avoiding the close to 15 disconnects i got while trying to finish the enigma mission..

yes, I know, you're both right. Wont argue with that.
Bugtropia Universe it is now, and it was when it was project bugtropia.

It's just my reaction on the sour part.
Like I said, I havent found a thread were the winner was just congratulated.
Literally each and every event people only complain about the event being unfair.
Each thread turns out into a bitch and moan thread.

Sure, things should be said. But I think this can be said as well.

i dont have to be around EU long to know this is a beta for life - yall just need to expand your mind and ride the wave :)

Exactly!

*to short*

I'm just glad I didn't compete in this event :rolleyes:

Back