Enjoy the ban, noob

yup, all 5 are trying to kill me. drive in to range, shell some ppl, flee, change seats, drive :p

that actually sounds like fun

Generally mob trains are allowed.

BUT, if the purpose is only to cause grief then it is not. Like "Haha, you loser, I steal all your mobs just to piss you off!" *insert Nelson "ha-ha"*

There is always a fine balance.

A PvP zone is kinda "all bets are off". But still, it is not allowed to ABUSE another participant just because it is PvP. On the other hand, PvP is a place where you always risk getting killed, so that in itself is not abuse.

original thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/156036-mobtrains-against-eula.html

You will not be banned.
People who say shit like that very rarely have any influence at all over anything and more often than not, they never follow through with any threats they make.

Yea its tons of fun... they cant catch me (mk2)

they cant hit me

so they retreat to top of rig. my oil! :D

Last edited:
@ tilly

Sorry bud! didnt know what you where doing 0.o

Hmm so an "official" was asking for names?... load a bollox...an official tosser more like :D

for the record.. i don't mean an ma tosser.. just whoevere says there's an official taking names is a tosser.

wow, ive had a few ppl come to me at rig to say hi :D now we have a smal morbilized army :D
:yay:

Ye as many have already said they'r just pissy because of rock stars and other people killing them repeatedly, keep at it!

Last edited:
Ye as many have already said they'r just pissy because of rock stars and other people killing them repeatedly, keep at it!

Makes me happy when people go to the rig to change things up a bit. :thumbup::thumbup:

okay a MA official is there...

edit

char name
Explorer
MindArk Official Avatars (society)

is this real?

okay a MA official is there...

edit

char name
Explorer
MindArk Official Avatars (society)

is this real?

Screenshot it... or get someone to do it.

i cant they come out all black....

But it was a char in a yellow noob clothes.....

supposedly said "Please someone send a support case with screenshots showing date and time if ppl keep training mobs."

FYI going on NOW at oil rig if anybody can...

Was the name of the avatar in a yellow/orange color? if you remember when any official character are in the game there names color differs from everyone else.

I was at rig with Mullet, Baxter, Goul, Clayton, and Thanatos when the MA Assistant Explorer arrived. He asked if anyone was trailing mobs and said to take a screeny with timestamp and send in a support case about them. It was a real MA official, type was in yellow. I have the same problem as Cobra with screenies they all come out black, might be cause it was night at the time.

Yea..... same ppl said previous are ones that said such things as "enjoy the ban, noob"
:(

Yea..... same ppl said previous are ones that said such things as "enjoy the ban, noob"
:(

Anyone who sais "Enjoy the ban, noob!" should be banned themselves for uttering threats IMO.

Menace

still all there.

Why dont Ma remake rigg so just snables spawn there ,so every noob has a chance to get some oil ,

lol

then they wouldnt cry like kids when a train comes

btw , Ban that famous ava , i saw a clip at youtube of a mobtrain at rigg ; )

just joking :ahh:

at N Outpost

where is this oil rig ?

i remember it use to be south of nytmptown ( somthing like that )

but i ran there the other day and it was not there :p

I was at rig with Mullet, Baxter, Goul, Clayton, and Thanatos when the MA Assistant Explorer arrived. He asked if anyone was trailing mobs and said to take a screeny with timestamp and send in a support case about them. It was a real MA official, type was in yellow. I have the same problem as Cobra with screenies they all come out black, might be cause it was night at the time.

I didn't see Thanatos, but I did see Thantos. ;) Yeah, I can confirm, MA Assistant Explorer was there and asking for screenshots, names, and support cases to be filed for pulling mob trains.

Thanlks for coming menace.

The second me and my soc leader show up, you tell me i have to apologize for doing wrong, and mobtraining all day with the other guy who does it. Didnt even let me say anything.

Then.

I get killed everytime before i can say anything. Really? this is how you solve an issue?

I even said "so you gonna kill m or let me talk?"

"guess not" BOOM dead.

Really?

Nobody said "enjoy the ban noob". I was there all day!
I told Tyler I submitted a support case describing what he does (mobtrains). Then he used bad language and got in his car... and I said "Enjoy the car while you can, it won't last long...".

Get Ma to put up turret there , so will it all be solved in secs

Btw , who did the robot trains last week to twins , MA ?

nah cant be .lol

oh, what do we have here?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjpEIA2rVt8[/url][/YOUTUBE]

Nobody said "enjoy the ban noob". I was there all day!
I told Tyler I submitted a support case describing what he does (mobtrains). Then he used bad language and got in his car... and I said "Enjoy the car while you can, it won't last long...".

Earlier.

Some guy, name starts W c

in part hermes i think?

It wasnt you..... i was healing you earlier

yeah , thats a mobtrain , sure cobra could do that , not

Back