Enjoy the ban, noob

Well I went out to rig.... spoke to the "usual rig suspects" that were there whom I've PK'd with and spoken with in the past. It seems as though Cobra was running a train AGAIN just today... AND... this initially started with Cobra running a train with "Tyler" who is notorious for running mob trains on rig.

My advice to Cobra was to admit to his mistakes and not to make enemies in Entropia. Some of the people who are at rig are on my FL and I've spoken to them many times and have no reason to believe they are the "whining" type. Sorry Cobra, but I believe you were in the wrong this time around. Tyler runs trains on the rig all the time.... IMO this should NOT be against EULA because it is utilizing a feature and it is PVP.... however.... repeatedly running mob trains IS against the EULA so I cannot support it.

Menace

Well I went out to rig.... spoke to the "usual rig suspects" that were there whom I've PK'd with and spoken with in the past. It seems as though Cobra was running a train AGAIN just today... AND... this initially started with Cobra running a train with "Tyler" who is notorious for running mob trains on rig.

My advice to Cobra was to admit to his mistakes and not to make enemies in Entropia. Some of the people who are at rig are on my FL and I've spoken to them many times and have no reason to believe they are the "whining" type. Sorry Cobra, but I believe you were in the wrong this time around. Tyler runs trains on the rig all the time.... IMO this should NOT be against EULA because it is utilizing a feature and it is PVP.... however.... repeatedly running mob trains IS against the EULA so I cannot support it.

Menace

Do you have me mistaken for another cobra? bcus i havent mob trained AGAIIIIIIININN here today, nor did i do it with "tyler"

And if you came to settle it, why
1' did you kill me on sight before i could talk (the purpose right?)
2' Immediate assume what they said is right?
3' you came to help settle it by pointing fingers more and telling me to pwn up to doing it AGAIIIIINNNN?

(wtf?):rolleyes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menace View Post

Menace
Do you have me mistaken for another cobra? bcus i havent mob trained AGAIIIIIIININN here today, nor did i do it with "tyler"

3' you came to help settle it by pointing fingers more and telling me to pwn up to doing it AGAIIIIINNNN?

(wtf?)

Totally agreed way to clear up a dispute !

I appreciate that you came out Oracle, although i dissagree that the blame was focused right at me and that i intentionaly was killed so that i couldnt even say anything.

Hell, there was somebody who could talk to dead people and i "believe" he was killed too bcus he was interpreting what i said.

So ill go back to driving and blowing up your cars and getting some kills, all the while you chase me :D

Still think its fun ;)

(wtf?):rolleyes:

1. I didn't shoot at anyone
2. They have no reason to BS as any one of them would knock you into next week with their gear
3. I never told you to own up to doing it again. I told you to admit when you made a mistake and told you not to make enemies in-game. I know first hand that making enemies is not the best bet around here.

Anything else? I really am trying to help you out here.... we all make mistakes.... just ask about me posting Trox Slayer/Maurader co-ords on EF when only Universe United and Warants knew where they were.... :(

Menace

1. I didn't shoot at anyone
2. They have no reason to BS as any one of them would knock you into next week with their gear
3. I never told you to own up to doing it again. I told you to admit when you made a mistake and told you not to make enemies in-game. I know first hand that making enemies is not the best bet around here.

Anything else? I really am trying to help you out here.... we all make mistakes.... just ask about me posting Trox Slayer/Maurader co-ords on EF when only Universe United and Warants knew where they were.... :(

Menace

i mustve walked in conversatin at wrong time, no worries:)

I can vouch that cobra did help drag the mobs away from the rig wheni first arrived. The mobs were interferring with the drivebys. :sniper:

I can vouch that cobra did help drag the mobs away from the rig wheni first arrived. The mobs were interferring with the drivebys. :sniper:

haha yea damn spiders 0.o

You take 97.8 points of damage.
You inflicted 1.0 points of damage.
Praugster killed Cobra using a Isis LR65 (L).
You take 115.5 points of damage.
You have been revived.

Thats just not fair 0.o
;)

Children children, it's pvp :)

Pretty much sums it up - they were most likely trying to scare you away from there to keep all the fun (oil) to themselves.

People at rig can be pretty scumbags.

Mob trains for hire!

10PED FOR ATROX STALKERS -min 10
30PED FOR SPIDER STALKERS -min 10

see Force @ AHSI t.p. - and "PARKRANGERMcLAMEAVICHES" need not apply.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br] Dam "spiders" lmao

Jedi
Force Majeure

Last edited:
Yea.... no more spiders..... mk2 can handle a few hits ((mk1 goes in 1)

Someone pm'd me last week and asked me if it was bannable to mob train into the rig using a car. I thought about it, and answered, MA made the vehicles that fast, and so presumably realised that people could herd huge amounts of mobs into areas like PVP2 and so, its within the PVP rules of the game.

I dont know if this is related to the thread question.

Also, I dont venture into PVP lands too much so ...... :dunno:

well MA is there, so idk

Anyways, it was totally fun driving and having car wars! :yay:

worth the ped for sure, better than a hunt with dismal returns :p

Um how is mob training part of PvP? The letters PvP stand for participant vs participant, people cant even pk anymore when everyone is dieing by mob trains of 80 spiders and trox over and over that some noob dragged in a car that even the biggest uber in the game couldn't survive. Many people don't realize things are different now because before cars came the amount of mobs someone could drag was limited to their skill and gear however now any noob can drag a mob train of as many mobs as he can find with his car into the people who pk him or her and not get a single pec of decay.

I miss the old days when the rig was straight up pk n i think i'm not the only one who feels this way.

You cry cause others can grab oil as well eh?

Um how is mob training part of PvP? The letters PvP stand for participant vs participant, people cant even pk anymore when everyone is dieing by mob trains of 80 spiders and trox over and over that some noob dragged in a car that even the biggest uber in the game couldn't survive. Many people don't realize things are different now because before cars came the amount of mobs someone could drag was limited to their skill and gear however now any noob can drag a mob train of as many mobs as he can find with his car into the people who pk him or her and not get a single pec of decay.

I miss the old days when the rig was straight up pk n i think i'm not the only one who feels this way.

Thats to funny, "oil rig" always had mobs and trains but only ubah could drag em in the past - imo cars are cowl, and crazy mob trains with spiders stirring up things- versus the "click wanbes hang out 5-6 hours for 30ped". Dam cant wait for "LEMMY'S BEER GARDENS" to re-open soon this is way to lame. Then you show up and grab ammo cause all will need it..or stay in your so called perfect "Mike Masters-SPOIL RIG".

Jedi
Force Majeure

Last edited:
Yup, me and my driver got tons of pvp practice, so where stepping up to lootable now. We did pretty damn good today, only did when there was a lack of communication or if we wanted to suicide charges (imo very fun w gattling gun)

Yea there is a lil click there, but I'm sure I at least made them loose more ped then they made off that oil ;) no way they profited with all those wasted shots and amount of dmg dealt to there cars. There were a few "attackers" that came, and even a small counter attack (failed, blew up all 4 cars)

Ah, way too much fun... best parts are when they Chase you and you blow up there car and the spider kills them :)

dont think cobra is a mob dragger really , hes prolly just there for some pvp fun.

cheers

ermik

Um how is mob training part of PvP? The letters PvP stand for participant vs participant

Yes, so some people use mobs as PvP weapons? :scratch2:

Really? When was that? I have very rarely been to the rig for more than an hour (even before VU10) without at least one person pulling mobs in :eek:

dont think cobra is a mob dragger really , hes prolly just there for some pvp fun.

cheers

ermik

You did end up killing me and "paying me back" didn't you? I cant Remember if u got me before u left or not.

If they would ban for mob training there would be no newbies left considering what goes on at Nea's and Sweat Camp.

Ooooooooooo

one more thing for the entire tread post thing

PVP has no rules

its kill or be killed
thats all whats pvp is about.

the friendly stuff in this game has made me stop playing.
if i can / may join rock stars soc.
all my fun will come back, i would love a kill spree with force and daisy one day.

I blew up diasys car :D can't remember the kill tho...

Nice people tho, in pvp, they are always enemy :p

You did end up killing me and "paying me back" didn't you? I cant Remember if u got me before u left or not.

i aimed for your car but i hit you instead , and yes i got you before i left.

cheers

ermik

Haha, those cars make me wanna! what's up rig has always been a mess (maybe not back in the days where everyone were standing in line waiting for their turn on the oil picking), there has never been any rule, live by the gun - die by the gun, whenever it was possible, then the trox would come in group, plenty of them, that's just another feature, rig has it, live with it.
Today it seems to be different for some but it's only another mob, another method, don't wanna die, jump in your car and drive 'em away, no?
I must get a decent computer i must see what's going on, see you soon!

Dudes, Mobs trains are fun! Please keep doing that. Nothing in life is free, so people closing the rig, should at least die a few times....before getting some.

And by the way: go to youtube and search for " STAR MERCURY mobtraining the rig" Dont forget to watch part 2 and the third movie: jenna star mercury visiting the rig"

Mega super cool video's or should Star be banned?

cu!

Dudes, Mobs trains are fun! Please keep doing that. Nothing in live is free, so people closing the rig, should at least die a few times....before getting some.

And by the way: go to youtube and search for " STAR MERCURY mobtraining the rig"

Super cool video or should Star be banned?

cu!

Havent seen the vid, but i dont mob-train.... i like to sneak up and kill somebody then flee :D No way i can toe-to-toe with those people at rig.... its suicide! Im playing it smart, and picking them off :D

Except Bugsy, I cant do any dmg to him.... way to powerfull!:laugh:

Back