Enjoy the ban, noob

okay time to check out rig :D

Havent seen the vid, but i dont mob-train.... i like to sneak up and kill somebody then flee :D No way i can toe-to-toe with those people at rig.... its suicide! Im playing it smart, and picking them off :D

Except Bugsy, I cant do any dmg to him.... way to powerfull!:laugh:

play it tiered dude, nothing is impossible

too much armor, too much dmg is all

Dudes, Mobs trains are fun! Please keep doing that. Nothing in life is free, so people closing the rig, should at least die a few times....before getting some.

And by the way: go to youtube and search for " STAR MERCURY mobtraining the rig" Dont forget to watch part 2 and the third movie: jenna star mercury visiting the rig"

Mega super cool video's or should Star be banned?

cu!

[YOUTUBE]1aDgBq2b1g4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]fjpEIA2rVt8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]BOyjzFX5kYw[/YOUTUBE]

Pretty epic stuff. :)

There are 3 Jenna Star Mercury mob run/rig vids

[YOUTUBE]1aDgBq2b1g4[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]fjpEIA2rVt8[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]BOyjzFX5kYw[/YOUTUBE]

:yay::yay:

Ooooooooooo

PVP has no rules

its kill or be killed
thats all whats pvp is about.

...and that is what the name PvP implies!

Maybe there are some gamers who have a different point of view.
Maybe they insist on their individual point of view.
Maybe they consider their point of view as a genuine truth.

open mind for a different view
and nothing else matters
Metallica

Just think about that!

If theres no turrets there, theres nothing anyone can do imo, and if MA do ban people for mob triaining in a area with no turrets thats BS.

Really if MA want mob trains to stop, they should redesign the mob AI so its impossible.

Dudes, Mobs trains are fun! Please keep doing that. Nothing in life is free, so people closing the rig, should at least die a few times....before getting some.

And by the way: go to youtube and search for " STAR MERCURY mobtraining the rig" Dont forget to watch part 2 and the third movie: jenna star mercury visiting the rig"

Mega super cool video's or should Star be banned?

cu!

Correction, after seeing the movies again (for like the 20th time):
It should be obligatory to mobtrain. Nobody may come to the rig without a decent redflood in its radar. Even better: if u dont bring mobs to the rig u should be banned!
;)

Hope Star can make a few more vid's soon....they are marvellous!!!

Mummy, I was at the Rig hanging out and strutting, pwning defenceless newbies with my Tiered up L gear, when this new player came along with a car and shot us up!

Then he got some mobs and hurt us Mummy. We cried alot, and couldn't think of a way to beat him, so we ran sobbing to MA, and they came to find him and give him a big smack on the bottom.

We are very sad because this isn't the way it should be. We spent alot of time mooching and smooching, so we can enter the pecking order and take our turn getting free stuff.

We think the Rig, the dog eat dog, winner take all, prove you are the toughest, premier PVP area in EU, shouldn't be so nasty.

He's not playing by our rules!! He must be stopped!!

Yep....

that same QQ'er is there right now crying about mobs.

Saying i did it again

although Ive been there an hour, and there was no mobs whole time...... Damien shows up and drove right tru mob pile and brought them all...

BUT ITS MY FAULT :laugh:

hey (ahem) why don't u train those mobs to the E or W instead of N and S where ppl go right tru from revivals....... that's a smart move. I avoid them with TP chip.........

The mobs make PVP difficult, almost impossible at ground level. cant shoot enemy, getting chomped on, and it gives away your position :(

And yes Stave, the MA offical was there right next to oil machine. Rediculous?

Why dont you speak your mind, person always at rig, upset about mobs. You gave me some nasty rep so i know you see this.....

Whats your problem, and why are you going to MA about it?:scratch2:

Celebrate mediocrity

Yep....

that same QQ'er is there right now crying about mobs.

Saying i did it again

although Ive been there an hour, and there was no mobs whole time...... Damien shows up and drove right tru mob pile and brought them all...

BUT ITS MY FAULT :laugh:

hey (ahem) why don't u train those mobs to the E or W instead of N and S where ppl go right tru from revivals....... that's a smart move. I avoid them with TP chip.........

The mobs make PVP difficult, almost impossible at ground level. cant shoot enemy, getting chomped on, and it gives away your position :(

And yes Stave, the MA offical was there right next to oil machine. Rediculous?

Why dont you speak your mind, person always at rig, upset about mobs. You gave me some nasty rep so i know you see this.....

Whats your problem, and why are you going to MA about it?:scratch2:

No screenie then never happened - but nice try ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-egaGRqxj0 click link think this "real?"

Jedi
Force Majeure

Most people whine about mob trains in pvp because they don't want their L pk gear decayed by mobs, or they don't want their mostly uninterrupted oil collection interrupted.

IMO if you can't or don't want to handle a mob train, don't go to pvp. As long as a bug wasn't used to make the train, there's nothing wrong with it.

It's amazing sometimes how people trying to be tough guys in pvp can whine so much.

Most people whine about mob trains in pvp because they don't want their L pk gear decayed by mobs, or they don't want their mostly uninterrupted oil collection interrupted.

IMO if you can't or don't want to handle a mob train, don't go to pvp. As long as a bug wasn't used to make the train, there's nothing wrong with it.

It's amazing sometimes how people trying to be tough guys in pvp can whine so much.

I dont mind some mobs, but even for me its sometimes too much, its like you want to kill few people grab some oil, but you instead spend two hours cleaning the trains and avoiding big spiders :D

tough guys in pvp can whine so much.

This is the answer im getting in messages in and out of game.

But still i wonder...

Why is MA sending involved?:scratch2:

Too much bitching? :laugh:

I love my MK2 wooot!

Yea.... no more spiders..... mk2 can handle a few hits ((mk1 goes in 1)

I love my new MK2. It goes where MK1s fear to tread and survives!

I love my new MK2. It goes where MK1s fear to tread and survives!

Seriously.

And i didnt get a chance to post earlier..... But somebody mob-trained a tons of second entity gen 10's to oil rig 0.o

They really hit hard :eek:

Seriously.

And i didnt get a chance to post earlier..... But somebody mob-trained a tons of second entity gen 10's to oil rig 0.o

and there we some who actually took you seriously in previous posts, not to mention chopper who neg repped me for talking shit.................... and the world keeps turning!:laugh:

just goes to show huh! :jawdrop:

Last edited:
okay a MA official is there...

edit

char name
Explorer
MindArk Official Avatars (society)

is this real?

he should be real
if not this a reason to be banned impersonating MA
read the EULA

and there we some who actually took you seriously in previous posts, not to mention chopper who neg repped me for talking shit.................... and the world keeps turning!:laugh:

just goes to show how huh! :jawdrop:

They hit the car just the same if not more than the spiders do, plus they fold down..... kinda more dangerous without radar.

Thats all...

okay seriously..... Here' s my two cents on this situation.

If MA is seriously doing ban checks for mob training, why don't they get rid of the big ass spiders/trox/armax etc Because MA knows people are going to mob train. They always will......

If not, why not put a turret there as someone else suggested......

On another note..... why not ban all the idiots that mob train argos to twin? or how about the people that mob train a bunch of newbie mobs at swamp camp? or at nea's? God knows how many times I've seen spiders at nea's.

Seriously, if you guys don't like mob training then don't go where people will mob train. It's gonna happen as Star has so shown us on his movies.

doesnt it fall into the catigory that disrupts the gameplay of other avatars? As that is what has been thrown at me one time when I accidently pulled a spider to twin. You can replay that it was "accidenetal" but I know it was.

Didn't MA mobtrained the rig in the past with hundreds of drones warriors and sSEG's? :scratch:

There's even a vid from Mercury on youtube about this.

Sould MA ban itself for this?! :confused:

Seriously.

lol were they accompanied by hogglos and furors? :D

Cobra.. to say uv done it once, or twice is just a joke, u do it on a daily basis out of been pissed off at ppl killing u at rig, so u drag spiders/trox/armax and whatever else u can find... then sit decaying ppls vehicles whilst there trying to kill them..
Yes there own .fault for leaving them spawned... But why train them to the Rig were ppl PK for fun/free instead of the 5 ped costs each time... knowing some of these ppl have k's of peds in armour, and guns ? on the odd visit, iv heard so many people complainin of you mob training over and over... and seen u do it twice myself.

... and the plot thickens :eek:

Will cobra respond to Xcite latest acusations or not? :scratch2:

Stay tunned folks, to find out what will happen next. The Oil Rig Drama will continue after the commercials break.

Oil Rig Drama is proudly brought to you by cars, spiders, armax, atrox and frustrated pk'ers and noobs :laugh:

Back