Entrepreneur's Universal Bank is up and running

Hi,
bank just got % rate adjusted.

Good luck!

LOL :mad: "JUST GOT" LOL

I have used your bank a lot but +10% is...:vampire:

But, hey! Ty for letting us know. I wasn't checkin the % (thinking will stay the same lol).

GL...

still not used any bank and this seems to have the best %, but for my curiosity: Bank owners see what items are in for the loans? And They can see who brings what or it's anonimous?

ty

still not used any bank and this seems to have the best %, but for my curiosity: Bank owners see what items are in for the loans? And They can see who brings what or it's anonimous?

ty

yes ! interesting.

ty

Ofcourse I can see what item pawned. However, unfortunately, i can`t see a person or any kind of ID of customer which is indeed sad:(

Hello there:)

Finally I am back from long holidays. I wish you all Happy new year and all luck possible:)

Perhaps someone noticed that now my bank building has a bank's name on it aswell. Funny thing is that current name "Entropia Veteran's bank" was rejected by MA at the beginning. That`s why I had to use another one - "Entropia Entrepreneur's bank". But for some weird reason after 3 months first name appeared :scratch:

Well, anyway, I wish you all the best in this year and hope that my bank can help you with your bussiness.

Cheers,
Jolana

Hi there,
loan % rates are lowered to 50 annual.

Enjoy:)

Jolana

I was skeptical about the banks before they were implemented, but after having used your bank, I am now a happy bank customer. ;)

How often do you revise the value of items? Overall, you undoubtedly offer the best prices and the most special items, but I specifically noticed Jaguar Gloves were much lower than Twins, and Jaguar Foot Guards also seemed to have an "unbalanced value" (compared to other pieces).

Thank you for information, I will check those items.

Happy customer here too( especially about long term).

But take care at FreanD Delta & Maddox IV(offering too much i think) & offering too low for some armor parts(like Nemesis Gloves F etc).

GL

Hi Jolana, good luck with the service you offer, i hope it goes well for you, from reading this you offer good terms :)

I am intrigued that these services are called banks, i would have thought they were actually Pawn Shops.
The rates are more in line with Pawn Shops also.

Maybe i missed something?

Cloud

Hi Jolana, good luck with the service you offer, i hope it goes well for you, from reading this you offer good terms :)

I am intrigued that these services are called banks, i would have thought they were actually Pawn Shops.
The rates are more in line with Pawn Shops also.

Maybe i missed something?

Cloud

This has been the subject of debate for over a year now. :zzz:
Regardless of what you call it, they function as pawn shops.

a rose by any other name would smell as sweet
i guess this is more fitting: If it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck... :silly2:

Jolana does offer a good service though.

Last edited:
That is some....Very.....High interest rates....

i guess this is more fitting: If it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck... :silly2:

Thanks Brian, i hadn't seen the previous threads, sorry about that :)

Cloud

Pawn Shop = Lombard Banking

Without the Lombard pawn shops we would never have our current banking system.

so while it walks like a duck it still quacks like any old duck.

Back