Entrolympic Events 2022

Players registred in St Patrick giveaways (s)* stands for those who sold 1k sweat for 1,70ped

Gaashi (s)

Deithven (s)

DreaMCatcheR (s)

StraWiz (s)
Survi
Kybo
badxaim

You can register in the giveaways by posting your screenshot till march 17, 23:59 game time.

My entry pic for climbing event
338768-6eadfb8ecc78ee3a3597836a33f34176.jpg

Hi!

I hereby want to enroll in the St Patrick giveaways event.

Short introduction
I used to play this game back in Beta and in the first release, had a lot of fun for a year.
I am now mature and looking in this game again. I do not have illusions I might make money on this game, I am just here to enjoy and participate in events : )

So right now, I am "swunting" a lot, trying to progress. You can find me mostly on Planet Calypso (nostalgia!)

w9Rwz6S.png

@SilentSpring somehow is not allowed to post comments, if you are in the same situation, please pm me in game Jo Johaoninho90 jo

Last edited:
Players registred in St Patrick giveaways (s)* stands for those who sold 1k sweat for 1,70ped
Akira_Osu_reborn
badxaim
Deithven (s)
DreaMCatcheR (s)
Gaashi (s)
Kybo
SilentSpring (s)
StraWiz (s)
Survi

You can register in the giveaways by posting your screenshot till march 17, 23:59 game time.

Akira_Osu_reborn
badxaim
Deithven (s)
DreaMCatcheR (s)
Gaashi (s)
Kybo
SilentSpring (s)
StraWiz (s)
Stryker1 (s)
Survi

Akira_Osu_reborn
badxaim
Deithven (s)
DreaMCatcheR (s)
Gaashi (s)
Kybo
SilentSpring (s)
StraWiz (s)
Stryker1 (s)
Survi
Trying To Start (s)

Akira_Osu_reborn
badxaim
Deithven (s)
DreaMCatcheR (s)
Gaashi (s)
Kybo
SilentSpring (s)
StraWiz (s)
Stryker1 (s)
Survi
TheJustMan
Trying To Start (s)

Akira_Osu_reborn
badxaim
Deithven (s)
DreaMCatcheR (s)
Gaashi (s)
Kybo
Martin Mart Martines
SilentSpring (s)
StraWiz (s)
Stryker1 (s)
Survi
TheJustMan
Trying To Start (s)

Tommy Chong refused to sell 1k sweat for 1,70ped and is offering it to the next player posting a screenshot for St Patrick Giveaways :)

edit:

Akira_Osu_reborn (s)
badxaim
Deithven (s)
DreaMCatcheR (s)
Gaashi (s)
Kybo (s)
Martin Mart Martines
SilentSpring (s)
StraWiz (s)
Stryker1 (s)
Survi
TheJustMan (s)
Tommy Chong (s)
Trying To Start (s)

Last edited:
Last hour to participate in St Patrick Giveaways and post your screenshot !
Winners are going to be picked up and anounced march 18 morning ! Good luck

Results of the St Patrick Giveaways

Thanks to all players and congratulations to:

@Akira_Osu_reborn won [Aeglic Ring, Adjusted] (s)
@StraWiz won [Sleipnir Mk. 1 (C,L)] (s)
@TheJustMan won [Spear MK. II (L)] (s)
@Trying To Start won [Aeglic Ring, Adjusted] (s)

:woot:

Upcoming, March 19, Climbing Event at Pemphredo Island. Prizes in PED and buying sweat 2ped per K ! for more details bump to opening post.

Last edited:
Actual Crafting score of march (s)* stands for those who sold 500pieces for 15ped.

Player NameMarch
naturesun NaturelSoul naturewinter78,09
Alek Gozzy Abernor15,3
La Dela Dalinha (s)14,86
Cromius Crommy Apocalypse12,42
Flynn Kybo Kybo (s)11,69
ZapaL BerninG One (s)11,45

You can participate and post your crafting screenshot till march 31, 23:59 game time

Last edited:
Hi!

I hereby want to enroll in the St Patrick giveaways event.

Short introduction
I used to play this game back in Beta and in the first release, had a lot of fun for a year.
I am now mature and looking in this game again. I do not have illusions I might make money on this game, I am just here to enjoy and participate in events : )

So right now, I am "swunting" a lot, trying to progress. You can find me mostly on Planet Calypso (nostalgia!)

w9Rwz6S.png

Welcome home Akira! :)

Results of the St Patrick Giveaways

Thanks to all players and congratulations to:

@Akira_Osu_reborn won [Aeglic Ring, Adjusted]
@StraWiz won [Sleipnir Mk. 1 (C,L)] (s)
@TheJustMan won [Spear MK. II (L)]
@Trying To Start won [Aeglic Ring, Adjusted] (s)

:woot:

Upcoming, March 19, Climbing Event at Pemphredo Island. Prizes in PED and buying sweat 2ped per K ! for more details bump to opening post.

Wow, so awesome! I actually bought 5 boxes as a start (ammo), secretly hoping for this ring!

And... Congratulations to the others, awesome prizes all around.

@Jo: I will contact you after this weekend, I am not at home untill Sunday evening :)
Hopefully I will keep leveling, so I can join more events in the future.

Event was great fun - gratz to the winner! I made it to the top fairly slowly as I forgot to transfer a lot of stuff from PI to PSU.:p

Result of the climbing race

[Flynn Kybo] 10pts NEW RECORD 50 seconds - 100ped (s)
[Gozzy] 9pts - 30ped (s)
[Death BitchX Incarnate] 8pts - 20ped
[baium] 7pts (s)
[ZapaL BerninG One] 6pts x 2 = 12pts (s)
[aigojek] 5pts (s)
[HajFun] 4pts (s)
[Dalinha] 3pts (s)
[Nakor of Boreft] 2pts (s)
[INTERNUT] 1point

Last edited:
Result of the crafting task of March:

Player NamePoints
naturesun NaturelSoul naturewinter10
Alek Gozzy Abernor9
La Dela Dalinha (s)8
Cromius Crommy Apocalypse7
Flynn Kybo Kybo (s)6
ZapaL BerninG One (s)5

Actual Crafter Rank:
Player NameTotal pointsFebruary pointsMarch
La Dela Dalinha1798
Cromius Crommy Apocalypse17107
Alek Gozzy Abernor 1679
Flynn Kybo Kybo1486
naturesun NaturelSoul naturewinter10x10
ZapaL BerninG One5x5

crafting taks of April 2022, 100 attempts on the blueprint of your choice, this time the participants will be ranked depending their % return. gl...

crafting task of April 2022, 100 attempts of the BP of your choice, the participants will be ranked depending their % return.

BUYING OFFERS TO PARTICIPANTS doing 100 attempts on [Insulators Blueprint] or [High Grade Plugs Blueprint], i will buy, at the end of the month,[Insulators Blueprint] up to 500ped tt 120% and [High Grade Plugs Blueprint] up to 2kped tt 195%

Nice hit.

Is it success percentage or total PED earned that we're looking for this month?

Hello! thanks for your interest in the crafting task of Arpil ! Yes, the "Success percentage" is what i use to rank participants during this month.
You can participate in the task of April till the end of April (refering to Entropia Universe time)

Crafting Task of April, Actual Rank:
1st Goz with 49%
2nd Akira with with 7% → And Congratulations for the nice hit :dancing:

Edit:
crafting task of April 2022, 100 attempts of the BP of your choice, the participants will be ranked depending their % return.

BUYING OFFERS TO PARTICIPANTS doing 100 attempts on [Insulators Blueprint] or [High Grade Plugs Blueprint], i will buy, at the end of the month,[Insulators] up to 500ped tt 120% and [High Grade Plugs] up to 2kped tt 195%

Back