Entropedia vu10 - new beginning!

Imperious

Elite
Society
Freelance
Imperious TheSavior Heroim
I was just curious if anyone has started updating entropedia?

Witte have you made a full backup of pre-vu10 entropedia yet for comparisons at a later date?

Should we just be keeping hand written notes as of right now while you redo the format?

or

Can we update at will and as much as we want?

I only played for a few hours today, but noticed a lot of different things, such as mobs in new areas / maturity locations, obvious differences such as TP coords, new revival coords.

example: Osseo from provider to alpha (from what I came across) now have a pretty dense spawn on Eurodia. Running south from revive east of the lake shores down to fort troy.
Coords: 81,200 x 71,400

Yeah, wondering about that myself cause I do run around a lot and would post mob locations myself

Snarg Prowler very small density: 73703, 87564

Last edited:
Good question. I suppose the issue is making adjustments for the new maps since the new locations won't line up correctly with the old maps.

For the time being probably best to make some kind of offline record and update once the maps have been sorted

Typhoon

I think the best and easiest way is to rename the old maps to amethera_old and eudoria_old, and then create a global calypso map, since it's now same coordinate system.

Even if the old places aren't on same locations, it can still be handy with the old maps to get a hint where things might be.

I currently turned off updates, so that nobody makes updates that are in vain because of radical changes. It seems to me most charts can remain the same without any significant changes. Mainly the map is different.

I think the best and easiest way is to rename the old maps to amethera_old and eudoria_old, and then create a global calypso map, since it's now same coordinate system.

Even if the old places aren't on same locations, it can still be handy with the old maps to get a hint where things might be.

Yes I like this idea. What I need is a map of the new calypso in the highest possible resolution, without compression. All locations should also be hidden. I will start working on it today and upload the new map. After that I will turn editing back on, so that new locations can be added.

Another Idea I have is to add batch processing, so that people can provide a list of locations in csv format. But I yet have to figure out a good system for that.

one more thing, I assume the maps of CP and CND are also changed, can anyone confirm this?

The wolf has a winning game when the shepherds quarrel.Thsale is a professional, loyal and reliable wow gold supplier online, we pioneered selling cheap wow gold. Welcome to thsale buy world of warcraft gold Buy Cheap WoW Gold, World of Warcraft Gold, Please look here! We are a Great MMORPG company. wow money and wow items,which is very cheap World of Warcraft gold !All US Server 24.99$/1000G on sell! us wow gold Cheap wow gold,rs powerleveling,wow power leveling,Buy Cheapest/Safe/Fast WoW US EU Gold Power leveling

Why are you posting this in all posts? I guess you will be banned if you continue

Why are you posting this in all posts? I guess you will be banned if you continue

Quoting the spam doesn't exactly help :) Just click the report post button.

I would gues it is best to lock the old Entropedia (as you have done), and start a brand new one. That way people could still look at the pre-VU10 one whilst a post VU10 version is being created.

I still use entriopedia now....

Its fine if you look it does say Pre/Post VU10.

But as always there is incorect infor being posted, like there is a TP on amith that is on the post VU10 map 3 times, They are all in close proximity but still....

Item info, mob list/locations, locations (TPs), ect ect are all still being updated by people post VU10.

Just be carfull and look for pre/post VU10 ect.... and expect to find bum info sometimes (but i would say its normally 80-90% correct for post VU10 info.

Hope this helps :)

Back