Entropia Aircraft Concept by Arokh

Awesome work, what software are you using? I hope Marco is seeing these designs. All I can say is wow!

You are greatly gifted you know,
don't make the mistake to sell yourself below value!

Love your designs, whichever gaming company gets you will be lucky.

Very well done :D
I would be honoured to fly in one of these things one day :D

And I agree that the one in black is probably the best and most matches the current feel of the game ;)

Now that what I like to see , a good insect based craft , it makes profound sense doesnt it , i wonder where you got that idea !?! :cool:

Way cool! Looks like its got a powerful engine, but how does it take off, VTOL thrusters or anti-gravity?

Looking forward to seeing future designs, you got some serious talent!

Nice. Very, very nice :)

How do you fancy turning your design skills towards a motorcycle? Something like a cross between a Supermoto and a Police bike is how I'd imagine one would be :)

Great !

Can you make a boat now ? :p Or a tank ?

Very impressive SIR! ^^

I am astounded at the amount of illustration and ideas that went into this! SEVERELY impressed, hehe.

again, awesomeness! Great detail and well thought out! If only there were more people like you!

Wisty

FPC hire this guy.

There should be a poll... To hire or not to hire

Great stuff!

Hey FPC - stop messin around and give this guy a job.

Hey all! :)

Awwr, thanks for all the comments :hug: Didn't have a chance to reply until now due to being away up north for the last day or so. Have given Marco a poke here on EF, so will be interesting to see what he says (if anything - I know he's a busy guy).

Awesome work, what software are you using?

3DS Max 2010 to do the models and set it to use Mental Ray as the renderer (better quality than the default scanline one), and Photoshop CS2 for textures when required.

Now that what I like to see , a good insect based craft , it makes profound sense doesnt it , i wonder where you got that idea !?! :cool:

Well it's hard to say where the idea came from really. There's just a lot of random crap in my head that bounces about. Occasionally a few ideas knock together and a 3D model falls out. :p

Originally this model had a harness at the front. Instead of the weapons mounted and fired by the pilot, another avatar could be strapped underneath the nose to use a mounted weapon. Then thought a) thats rediculous and b) it would look really weird.

Way cool! Looks like its got a powerful engine, but how does it take off, VTOL thrusters or anti-gravity?

Basically it flies as such:
  • Thanks to the anti-gravity system, the craft is always hovering. By default, it's always levitating just above the ground. (kinda like those hoverbikes Ace handily posted a video to!). It also controls the altitude, so it essentially acts a VTOL device. Basically you could just jump on the craft and hover straight up - no need for a proper runway takeoff!
  • The main engine just provides forward (and limited) reverse thrust.
  • Wings have control surfaces for pitch/roll/yaw. They're also just part of the design ;)

This thing is just a bigass engine with a seat. Hold on and hit the ignition. :p

How do you fancy turning your design skills towards a motorcycle?
Can you make a boat now ? :p Or a tank ?

:eyecrazy: Argh, more requests!

Well was planning to doodle a bit in 3DS Max and make a line of weapons just for the sake of it. Although dunno if they'd be EU related... we'll see ;). But hey, if you want a vehicle I could probably do it at some point. Not sure what though - guess it's whatever the community wants to see most. A motorcycle, boat, tank... a massive 500ft tall Megatron Marco (L)...

Besides, I've done Omegaton and Chikara already. Genesis Star needs a vehicle now too! lol

The Falcon Fighter (An idea from a TV Show)

Well Arokh, I have to say that I'm impressed with the aircraft work, and that yes, FPC should hire you on as a vehicle designer.

But it's also interesting that while we're talking aircrat, I was looking a jet fighter videos, and I ran across one aircraft that really impressed me. The Falcon Fighter.. (No not the Fighting Falcon F-16 of Today's US Air Force) , but a sixth or seventh generation fighter of the 21st Century.

Now I've been a kind of big Fan of Gerry Anderson (and for those young whipper snappers who haven't heard of Gerry Anderson, I suggest you do a search for Thunderbirds, Stingray, Supercar, and of course Captain Scarlett.

It's interesting to note that a lot of the Gerry Anderson Vehicles are very futuristic (I mean we're talking a 1960's show that took the concept of vehicles set some 80 to 120 years into the future (The 2040-2080 era) and a lot of designs are really indeed futuristic..

But getting back to Aircraft, I did find out that the Falcon Fighter of the Mid 21st century) is a quick nimble fighter aircraft, and it is quite agile.

And if you guys think about it I bet Arokh could come up with a major variant that would make this aircraft even hotter and sleeker for the EU. Well I think This video shows how fast, agile, (and deadly) this vehicle is:

[YOUTUBE="A8019cDHJPs"] Fighter Aircraft IDea[/YOUTUBE]​

And yes, I've even studied flight design and concept vehicles myself. I could come up with some interesting ideas myself.. (And yes, I'm a bit of a concept idea man myself)

But wouldn't it be fun to see some of these aircaft zipping around the skies of Calypso (or Rocktropia) doing Aerial combat on either (Flying ) robots or dragons?

I'll leave the rest up to you the concept designr.. Seemns you know what you are talking about when it comes to futuristic vehicles.

Benjamin Ben Coyote a.k.a. "The Blind SNiper"

Last edited:
can u play music on the piano wings? :ahh:

Errr on the vid.. is it me or are ther Maple leaves on the plane they attacted... @ 2:48 :eek: :laugh:

Errr on the vid.. is it me or are ther Maple leaves on the plane they attacted... @ 2:48 :eek: :laugh:

Nope it's no mistake in that clip.. The pilots in the Falcons (All women I might add) shot down.. The Royal Canadian Air Force planes (of course her's the twist.. Gerry Anderson did embrace CGI and some of teh concept vehicles his crew cranked out for The New Captain Scarlett were quite good.. Including a motobikes that could fly..

But eh, I would just throw that out there

Benjamin Ben Coyote a.k.a. "The Blind Sniper"

looks great (both of you) but unless MA or FPC give the vehicles a bit more use (able to shoot mobs with it for instance) or have proper races with them, on a real race track with a start and finish line, lights, the ability to make a timed run so you know who won etc. why would they. Imoa the MK2 and MK3 cars we have now are to easy done by MA or FPC, just some different stats and BAM a new money maker (but they did that to all items, so why should cars be different, right).

Yes, i have a car myself but I really only use it for some fun for 2 minutes at a time.

Nope it's no mistake in that clip.. The pilots in the Falcons (All women I might add) shot down.. The Royal Canadian Air Force planes (of course her's the twist.. Gerry Anderson did embrace CGI and some of teh concept vehicles his crew cranked out for The New Captain Scarlett were quite good.. Including a motobikes that could fly..

But eh, I would just throw that out there

Benjamin Ben Coyote a.k.a. "The Blind Sniper"

LOL sweet!!

wow thats some nice work , even if i would prefot taming and ridding on dragons :D

Back