Entropia Exchange data wiped?

Is there no data for Entropia Exchange older than a few days for anyone else? I have no idea what happened but I haven't been able to see data older than 4/3 for days now.

Looks like historical data for shares has been wiped and CLDTs have not paid out yet for the last week either.

Yeah all history from Markup to payout history is gone since about a week. Shitty..

4.4.2023 is oldest date I can see

yea i think they might be having issues

I lost all my buy history, and haven't received latest payout yet.

Still no payout for last Sunday. Fingers crossed we get a double payout today.

Same here with big stack of CLD Shares no Payout😲

@Ludvig|MindArk this is the second week now with no payouts. Still no comments on that?

History of neither overall nor my transactions was working properly when I checked and saw the payout of 10 pecs earlier today!
Grateful for a payout, but broken histories remain broken...

Should be fixed and working properly now, with any earlier missing payouts included as well.
CLDT share payouts did not occur today. (yet?)

sT1BpHc.png

CLDT share payouts did not occur today. (yet?)

sT1BpHc.png
I am starting to see why they call them Trust Deeds...every week we have to trust that whatever is messed up in the payout system will get fixed...are they intentionally drawing into question CLD value?

Brick

Looks like historical data for shares has been wiped and CLDTs have not paid out yet for the last week either.
Hi Bro, Caly shares has paid out two weeks dividends last tuesday. If u have not receive it (stocks exchange) , pls submit a case, MA support definitely can help u quickly, cheers~

Yes, 6 pecs paid, but the history of sales and personal transactions is still incomplete.
Does someone have a special interest in keeping the longer history hidden, MA?

Is it possible to get the old data back yet? I really want to make a video about investing in the Entropia "stock market" thing we have going on but that requires data.

It is crazy this hasn't been fixed yet for almost a month.

Back