Entropia Exchange data wiped?

Is it possible to get the old data back yet? I really want to make a video about investing in the Entropia "stock market" thing we have going on but that requires data.

It is crazy this hasn't been fixed yet for almost a month.
The historical data could very well be lost forever.

Is it possible to get the old data back yet? I really want to make a video about investing in the Entropia "stock market" thing we have going on but that requires data.
It is crazy this hasn't been fixed yet for almost a month.
Possibly worth discussing as a virtual and yet RCE stock market, with rules that are different from regular trading, such as only the sell side interest is listed, but in full. There is, I assume, also no short selling. Plus, dividends are not voted on in any AGMs, but come automatically based on some kind of formula surrounding turnover/profits.
The historic data was restored the first time this happened (or at least some of it), I believe, and leaving players without even their own transaction histories would be akin to negligence in my opinion.
Once again, there's even someone who wants to provide good publicity - and MA just leaves them hanging out to dry (and the rest of us).

Back