Entropia hunter - a statistics tool for hunting

It seems to be working for me. It notices my weapon changes just fine. However, after this update I do need to manually maximize the Tracker window on each start up in order to see all of the UI buttons; start/pause run, etc.. I preferred how it was before when the application opened to a nice size and all UI elements were easily accessed:

fblWf79.png
Hmm no that should not have happened, I just rebuild the files, can you try downloading again?

Hmm no that should not have happened, I just rebuild the files, can you try downloading again?
Excellent. Redownloading from entropia-tools.com resolved my issue. I had wondered how I would redownload again (without repurchase) if I ever needed to, now I understand that process as well :)

I don't know how many is actually using it, but over 100 people downloaded it
Out of interest, what method do you use to let people know when updates are available? Just this thread (maybe advertised in the app) or something else? Was thinking, if it was checking for updates, that would be a way of knowing how many are using it as it were

Out of interest, what method do you use to let people know when updates are available? Just this thread (maybe advertised in the app) or something else? Was thinking, if it was checking for updates, that would be a way of knowing how many are using it as it were
In the top menu there is "Check for updates" and it can download the new version for people.

Thats pretty much it

Great tool just bought it few days ago. This tool not show % TT return? Can't find that...
Hi zprofy! In the settings you can enable the checkbox "Show PED summary as percent", or you can just click the "PED Summary X.XX PED" text, that will change it to percent.

I updated EntropiaHunter v1.3.20:
  • Fixed problem not auto recognizing low TT weapons.
  • Added critical percentage.
Sorry for the late update, been working on the EntropiaMiner version .

Back