Entropia hunter - a statistics tool for hunting

All they need to do is separate arson dmg from regular damage, including arson crits. Similar to how they did with target resisted some damage.
Suggest it in UI feedback thread maybe if enough likes they will do it.

All they need to do is separate arson dmg from regular damage, including arson crits. Similar to how they did with target resisted some damage.
Suggest it in UI feedback thread maybe if enough likes they will do it.
Yeah, I’ll be requesting it a few more times for sure. When the initial complaints of people is done.

What I also did is just count how many times I clicked my arson keybind(just wouldn’t type other wise) and added that ammo and decay to the end of a run. But that’s so annoying if you either lose count or start messaging someone

And the jamming, and the misses.
Jamming and Misses my tracker has zero problems with. Idk how others are having that issue. Mine even tells you what percent you miss vs what percent you jam vs mob evade/dodge

If you have lifesteal and can determine that you are not full health when a arso dot tick occurs, then you can safely assume that that particular damage was done by the arso and not your weapon. As most arso users know, you only get lifesteal for the initial hit of 10% and not the remaining 90% dot. It used to give lifesteal for the whole 100% of the damage but Mindark changed it at some point for unknown reason.

Jamming and Misses my tracker has zero problems with. Idk how others are having that issue. Mine even tells you what percent you miss vs what percent you jam vs mob evade/dodge
Try using both an arso and a mindforce normal attack weapon.

Try using both an arso and a mindforce normal attack weapon.
Still never had that issue. The ONLY issue is not a perfect way to track the decay and ammo on arson perfectly for my tracker.

Still never had that issue. The ONLY issue is not a perfect way to track the decay and ammo on arson perfectly for my tracker.
You still incur costs when a mob jams your attacks. When your main weapon is mindforce and you also use an arso chip then there currently is no way to determine whether the jam was done by the normal mindforce chip or the arso chip. Even if you never had this issue, others may. This is why its not enough to only distinguish the damage, you must also distinguish jamming and misses for accurate results.

You still incur costs when a mob jams your attacks. When your main weapon is mindforce and you also use an arso chip then there currently is no way to determine whether the jam was done by the normal mindforce chip or the arso chip. Even if you never had this issue, others may. This is why its not enough to only distinguish the damage, you must also distinguish jamming and misses for accurate results.
Yes there is. My tracker has keybinds set to know when I switch weapons and what weapon I’m using. And has a lock on being able to switch back to an arson chip before it’s cooldown is up whether you jam or miss or hit. (This has also all been showed off on stream multiple times going over each update of the tracker and all the options/settings etc)

I don’t know how others are set up, but like I said the people who use this one, only can’t get input 100% accurate. (Closest we can get is about .5-.8% input off, which is way too much)

Yes there is. My tracker has keybinds set to know when I switch weapons and what weapon I’m using. And has a lock on being able to switch back to an arson chip before it’s cooldown is up whether you jam or miss or hit. (This has also all been showed off on stream multiple times going over each update of the tracker and all the options/settings etc)

I don’t know how others are set up, but like I said the people who use this one, only can’t get input 100% accurate. (Closest we can get is about .5-.8% input off, which is way too much)
So you hook your tracker in-between the keyboard and the client.

Might work for you while hunting, but if you ever have to look back on a log after the session (or in the future) then your approach fails and we are back to the problem I described.

So you hook your tracker in-between the keyboard and the client.

Might work for you while hunting, but if you ever have to look back on a log after the session (or in the future) then your approach fails and we are back to the problem I described.
Why would I have to do that? The tracker tracks every single hit/evade/miss/jam on both sides of combat. Then can just copy and paste the results into an excel sheet. It's how I know that not every mob has the same base hit chance. I'm not saying it doesn't effect others, but if the tracker I use can solve this issue. Then others can as well. What CAN'T be solved currently is accurate tracking of DPP, Decay, AMMO input when using a Damage over time item.

Why would I have to do that? The tracker tracks every single hit/evade/miss/jam on both sides of combat. Then can just copy and paste the results into an excel sheet. It's how I know that not every mob has the same base hit chance. I'm not saying it doesn't effect others, but if the tracker I use can solve this issue. Then others can as well. What CAN'T be solved currently is accurate tracking of DPP, Decay, AMMO input when using a Damage over time item.
Well, if you insist on doing whatever it takes instead of merely reading the log file and parsing it, then sure you can solve the dot problem as well. Have lifesteal and always stay below 100% health to ensure you can filter out the dot damage because it doesnt trigger lifesteal. With your hooks you can determine the initial hit of the arso.
If you have lifesteal and can determine that you are not full health when a arso dot tick occurs, then you can safely assume that that particular damage was done by the arso and not your weapon. As most arso users know, you only get lifesteal for the initial hit of 10% and not the remaining 90% dot. It used to give lifesteal for the whole 100% of the damage but Mindark changed it at some point for unknown reason.

Well, if you insist on doing whatever it takes instead of merely reading the log file and parsing it, then sure you can solve the dot problem as well. Have lifesteal and always stay below 100% health to ensure you can filter out the dot damage because it doesnt trigger lifesteal. With your hooks you can determine the initial hit of the arso.
Correct, but you won't always be below 100% health, so that's just a silly suggestion that once again will have room for error. If you are tracking and you have even 1 potential error. Your tracking is not accurate and your hunting logs etc. mean nothing.

You don't need to query that endpoint every second. Go read up and try out the other tools that use it, like Entropia Flow and Pytropia. You could incorporate that functionality into your tool and make it the best one out there.

I have the feeling we'll see an official API with UE5 at some point though.

Best no one talk about how Virtual Tycoon does things ,-) But indeed it would be nice if that stuff was open.

I updated the tool again, with some optimizations for the OCR.

I said it before, the new UI makes it rather hard, but I managed to get it about 30% better than yesterday.
There are still lots of optimizations to do, but thats it for today ;)
Wonder if there are any online AI (proper) based offerings with an API that could be utilised to help with trickier character recognition. Might be there's a charge though so, if implemented, could go 2 routes, one via a central service and people compensate you or two, user has to fill in their own credentials for chosen service.

Just a thought if really struggling.

Wistrel

PS blown away you got things adapted to the new UI already! That's amazing. I've not even started working on my stuff that might need adjusting yet. Not even figured out the new UI for my own interactions let alone any code's stuff.

So I bought a Arson chip and trtied it out just for a bit. When the chip is low level and your main weapon does more dmg, it's quite easy to determine which dmg belongs to what. But if they are real close, it's gonna be real hard to know.

Maybe after the arson is done, summerize the last 10 seconds, we know the delay between attacks on the arson, but chat.log only has seconds as the smallest, so if there are more than X counts of dmg the last 10 seconds, we know how many times we shot with other weapon.

Not sure if that would work in reality, but maybe it could redefine after the attack.

Well I guess you start your attack with the arson chip right? So if a jam comes within like 2 seconds after you used it, its the arson. So if you would wait just a second with normal attack, it could determine if arson worked or not.

There is also a small icon shown after the creature name, when the arson is working.

I will do something close to this, I think you can switch weapons in the game eventhough its on cooldown right? So I will make it allow switch, but not count as it's using it.

Wonder if there are any online AI (proper) based offerings with an API that could be utilised to help with trickier character recognition. Might be there's a charge though so, if implemented, could go 2 routes, one via a central service and people compensate you or two, user has to fill in their own credentials for chosen service.
There might be, but I don't want to use a service for it, the tool should be completely running by itself.

There are still a lot to do with optimizing this, just takes time implementing these.

I updated the tool again, v1.3.9.

Added better creature name translations (still a lot more to optimize)
Added first draft of a new feature to support DoT (damage over time) weapons. It's not perfect, but it a lot closer than before.

If you already added a DoT weapon, please goto the settings and save your weapon again to support this feature.

I updated the tool again, v1.3.9.

Added better creature name translations (still a lot more to optimize)
Added first draft of a new feature to support DoT (damage over time) weapons. It's not perfect, but it a lot closer than before.

If you already added a DoT weapon, please goto the settings and save your weapon again to support this feat

Love this tool but since this 1.3.9 update, the amp is not add to the gun
decay will be 0.2038 with the amp
cbwpvn.jpg

Have the same probleme with blp and beast/dante

And can't remove remove the item from the list and the stats with dot inside the name (but not a big deal)

Last edited:
I'll have a look at it later today.

Have the same probleme with blp and beast/dante

And can't remove remove the item from the list and the stats with dot inside the name (but not a big deal)

I just testet with your setup, and it's working here.

Maybe you forgot to press "*" the star-sign to enable the amp on the weapon? That's how to toggle it on and off.

With your setup i get 0.1416 without amp and 0.2038 with amp.

If it's not that, try saving the amp and weapon again, that helped some other guy which had trouble with it.

Which list are we talking about, the weapon list or?

I just testet with your setup, and it's working here.

Maybe you forgot to press "*" the star-sign to enable the amp on the weapon? That's how to toggle it on and off.

With your setup i get 0.1416 without amp and 0.2038 with amp.

If it's not that, try saving the amp and weapon again, that helped some other guy which had trouble with it.

Which list are we talking about, the weapon list or?
I will try for the amp. thank

Loot list item like A.R.C ... (but not a big issu)

Best no one talk about how Virtual Tycoon does things ,-) But indeed it would be nice if that stuff was open.
I never saw that app before 😂 that might be worth analyzing.

I updated the tool again. v1.3.11
  • Added feature to rename creatures.
  • Fixed removing loot (this is the fix for loot items like A.R.C).
  • Optimized creature names OCR.

Last edited:
Awesome tool, I use it daily. Can you please add Sniping Unity, TWEN Edition to the list of available weapons? Much appreciated!

I updated the tool again, v1.3.13.

Now the creature name OCR is a LOT better than before, still getting misreads, but A LOT better now.
  • Optimized create names OCR.
  • Added ability to change font size on overlays.
  • Loading big chat.log files in batches.

I added a small feature, so you're able to have overlays with background. version 1.3.14

Can you please add Swine Deluxe Twen Edition to the selection of weapons and the 110p amp L from the mayhem trader and the Arsonistic TWEN Chip

Back