Entropia Let it Rock: Another World

I loved it ... what a great way to present EU, and the part where you had Marco appear was brilliant. I think it was splendidly put together. The only thing I would have done different would have been to expand the professions content to include the other stuff. Otherwise, I really enjoyed the beginning (didn't drag too long prior to entering EU), the flow the the video, and the great ending. Super work my dear, it is now one of my favorites. :D

I loved the beginning :ahh:
Felt like jumping in a good adventure game, with some intruiguing atmosphere built up by the ambient sound :)
I have lost that feeling in the rest of the video though, too bad you had to use a specific song

I loved it ... what a great way to present EU, and the part where you had Marco appear was brilliant. I think it was splendidly put together. The only thing I would have done different would have been to expand the professions content to include the other stuff. Otherwise, I really enjoyed the beginning (didn't drag too long prior to entering EU), the flow the the video, and the great ending. Super work my dear, it is now one of my favorites. :D

Thank you!

We started too late to make a clip (3 weeks ago) ...
I hope the next time it will turn out better :)

Sorry for bad English.

A great video u got there m8 :wtg:
Very neat to mix RL with VR like that imo :yay:
Good luck :D
Regards

Arjuna75,

That was a very enjoyable video! You definitely have skills to create such a project!

I enjoyed the 1st minute mostly because of the hypnotizing sound effects. ^_^

Thanks a lot everyone! :)

Back