Entropia Life Offline?

Jason Greed

Guardian
Society
Silly Underground Family
Jason Greed Greed
Hey,
since a few Hours im not able to acess the EL side, i always get the Message: "Oops Google didnt found http://www.entropialife.com/login.aspx?M=logout"

Greetz,
Jason

Seems like it is currently down... tracker is not functioning either.

Hmm i had a few Problems tomorrow with eu, lost connection a few times...

Greets,
Jason

Hasn't worked for me either.

"Failure To Connect To Web Server"

From our news stream on the site:

Network maintinance

3/26/2013 12:29:33 PM

Over the comming few days you might experience downtimes for Entropia Life and the Entropia Tracker client. We are currently upgrading our network infrastructure - and as such, we physically have to move servers, routers, firewalls and switches around. This will result in "down times" here and there.

We hope to be able to move all servers and routers in one go, which will result in one periode of downtime. But, unforseen issues may arise.

If everything goes as planned, the down time should not take more than 1 hour.

-----
There was an unforseen issue. My ISP decided to give me a new IP (even though I have a static IP) when we took everything offline. I have updated the DNS - so you should be able to re-connect, provided your ISP has also updated the DNS.

This could take a few hours, but rest assured - we have about 50 clients online already so globals are being logged.
Keep trying, eventually you will be able to reach the site again.

Also, first thing tomorrow Im calling up my ISP to ask why I got a new IP when I have bought a static IP....

What is the new IP so we can redirect locally on our pc's?

Thanks Starfinder.

I'm able to access the site now. I still can't get the tracker working... I assume all will be resolved in a few hours though once the DNS servers pickup the new IP.

Thanks Starfinder.

I'm able to access the site now. I still can't get the tracker working... I assume all will be resolved in a few hours though once the DNS servers pickup the new IP.

Tracker's DNS is actually still updating.. the tracker client speaks with entropiatracker.com ... and that DNS server is located in the US.. so.. that should be fast(er) for you since you are from the US. :)

Thanks Starfinder.

Ive updated the tracker client to point to my new IP.. should work then... Restart the tracker client.. :)

I still can't log into the client. I've updated my API Key but it keeps saying its not correct. I'm using win8 and it won't let me pick your application to unblock it on the firewall, in case it is that. What is the outbound TCP port please?

Also, Are you adding the new feature of Target Evaded and You Missed? Just that the misses aren't being tracked but the evades are.

I also have some suggestions about the form, maybe I could help with the dev, it's a .NET app isn't it after all?

I still can't log into the client. I've updated my API Key but it keeps saying its not correct. I'm using win8 and it won't let me pick your application to unblock it on the firewall, in case it is that. What is the outbound TCP port please?

Don't worry I forced an update on the application, that sorted it.

Despite using the recommended settings from the EL site, my screenshots are still all blank. This was working in Win8 Preview, but in Win8 Pro, no cigar.

Back