Entropia Life Tracker Explained

Not the cient? :) I use a PC and laptop to play EU. I have the client installed on both and I have the same issue on both so I'm thinking that there's something wrong with the client, not my computers.

Perhaps the issue isnt an issue but a 'safety measure' ? have you tried running it on only one computer at a time?

Not the cient? :) I use a PC and laptop to play EU. I have the client installed on both and I have the same issue on both so I'm thinking that there's something wrong with the client, not my computers.

I had the same problem maybe a week ago?

It wants a new key and login, If I try to login now that i have given the info, I get an error about a "root element is missing" I dont have enough time atm to play with this. It might just not get run for a while

I have been running the client for years, and most times there are issues, just wait a month and reinstall, or just try again.

But yeah, there is a problem with it atm

Perhaps the issue isnt an issue but a 'safety measure' ? have you tried running it on only one computer at a time?

Yes. I also just tried uninstalling and reinstalling the client and still the same issue. It won't save the API key.

Well, I think that I've found the problem. I had the box "start program minimized" checked. When I unchecked it, the client starts up all right (so far)

Last edited:
Yes. I also just tried uninstalling and reinstalling the client and still the same issue. It won't save the API key.

Well, I think that I've found the problem. I had the box "start program minimized" checked. When I unchecked it, the client starts up all right (so far)

Send a support case to EL on their site, or perhaps even create a new thread about it.

While you have good point with "total loot" in tracker not meaning much, For hunting specifically the rankings in fact shows determination to the game. My friend t79x is top 24 hunter, hunting small mobs at Arkadia, the same goes for Coz who is now like top 39. Both guys hunt really small mobs and have like total global value of 7k peds for 30 days (vs like 40k for normal top 100 hunters).

So yeah, you don't need to deposit thousands of dollars, but you can still get to top rankings on tracker ;)

Pecka

Back