Question: Entropia Master Level

uni_corn

Guardian
Society
Free as a bee flying over a tree
Silvia unicorn Hart
Hellos,

i was wondering if anyone has already achieved a Entropia Master in any profession.

What happens if you get to there?

What should happen if you get to there?

What do you expect to happen if you get to there?

Will there be a lootwindow like graduating from discipleship?

Will someone get a real real useful item?

Should such achievement be rewarded by MA?

Let the creativity bubble =)

It is MA

you get there, nothing will happen.... :)

- You should get some EPIC gun and armor. Like the Entropia Master Armor and gun or somthing :) and it can not be used unless you are an Entropia Master

200 lvl in any prof. standing? Don't think so, unless it's some anonymous freelancer, since nobody from this list haven't reached this goal yet :)

Undoubtely, when you reach it you gain access to Entropia Universe II, the next level :silly2:

Probably MA expand skill cap to 50.000

In my opinion, reaching the Entropia Master rank should give you the choice of having "Entropia Master" added before your actual avatar name, possibly in another color than the regular name :cool:

He, I just cant help it.

MA will introduce rebirth where all your skills are wiped in exchange for the title Master in gold caps in front of your name. It will happen automatically when you reach lvl 200 :laugh:

Doesnt that fit the MO?

He, I just cant help it.

MA will introduce rebirth where all your skills are wiped in exchange for the title Master in gold caps in front of your name. It will happen automatically when you reach lvl 200 :laugh:

Doesnt that fit the MO?

CRITICAL
:laugh:

you get 2000 nova fragments?

I think maybe in 50 years someone might reach 200 in a level. But by then nobody will even remember entropia. It's unrealistic to think that a game can live for that long. :D

By then we will probably have actual virtual worlds which we can go in with our mind. And in an completely real virtual world. Not pixels, it would feel as real as real life :wise:

ther is lik 25 on that level or more its nothing spicel its just more skills

It is MA

you get there, nothing will happen.... :)

- You should get some EPIC gun and armor. Like the Entropia Master Armor and gun or somthing :) and it can not be used unless you are an Entropia Master

You get it BUT you need lvl 300 so u can use it.

:laugh:

I heard somewhere, when you hit 200 some prof, some 8-bit chiptune music starting playing, appears "CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE COMPLETED ENTROPIA UNIVERSE!", and then japanese names starting fill the screen. When music stops - you have to enter (in one minute) 3 letters in hall of fame table, where place means your remaining pedcard balance.

First places is:

MRC: 99999999999999999999999
JWT: 100000000000000000000
NDI: 9696969SEX699696966
DTF: 67777EGG8986868
DDD: 70000000000
JPM: 67878799
JSM: 44544544
JSM: 45687879
JSM: 989888
JSM: 88888
xXx: NRF

as others said.. the game ends and you get asked if you wanna have another try..

"GG player! wanna play again? insert coin!

Your level is then reset to zero so that you can re-experience the charity of MindArk.

Your level is then reset to zero so that you can re-experience the charity of MindArk.

all items as well, I even heard that marco will find you and kick you in the balls for free

A message appears that says "So Long, and Thanks for All the Deposits" :rolleyes:

Hellos,

i was wondering if anyone has already achieved a Entropia Master in any profession.

What happens if you get to there?

What should happen if you get to there?

What do you expect to happen if you get to there?

Will there be a lootwindow like graduating from discipleship?

Will someone get a real real useful item?

Should such achievement be rewarded by MA?

Let the creativity bubble =)

I've heard that Starman is Entropia Master in laser pistol.

as others said.. the game ends and you get asked if you wanna have another try..

"GG player! wanna play again? insert coin!

Nah, you get a free game but if you die it's game over :silly2:

you get a bubble window over your avatar thats says "Sucker".:wtg:

Back