Entropia Pop Screenie Contest!

gratz to all the winners :yay:

and may i add wow ND cool that the runners up got a nice appartment aswell :D

:yay: :ahh:

and GRATZ to all winners!! Thanks ND!!

Best "loot" since months :laugh:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I did not even SEE this picture -:eek: it's a really cool picture and an awesome choise!!!!

HUGE GRATZ to the winner - and the selected few in the final :yay::yay:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

This One takes it for me... The reason being that as i look at the Picture I almost feel that the different Avatars have things on their mind and are going places, absorbing the culture. The fact that the pictures at the Gallery are Pop art and that the Avatars have a sense of fashion and style combined really gives me a sensation that there is a culture in Entropia..... Congratz to HVSW who should contact me for a Large CND apartment

Also I would like to say that Desq90, Skam, Bear and Led Zepplin all made it into the final selection process and all captured the Spirit of Entropia Pop in different ways..

So as a consolation I would like to offer them each a small CND Apartment for coming in as Runners up! (collect prizes before or after Champions League on Sunday if u can)

Thanks everyone for contributing to this thread and feel free to continue Posting Pictures here as a POP Screenie resource for the community!!

PS. Hvsw maybe u can brighten this Picture in photshop and uprez it a bit

Indeed some really nice prizes there! :) Gratz to all the winners! :thumbup:

Big Gratz to the winners :yay:

indeed a nice and much saying choice you did there ND ^^

:wtg:

Yayyy!!

Huge grats to the winner! :yay:
It is indeed a great picture, and for some reason the guy in the businesssuit on that pic, in that post and just looking up at some art, just looks so thoughtful that it for some reason did strike me.

and thank you for the runner up prize :ahh:
It'll come in handy!

i have to agree with ND that pic does capture the mood of EU very well big gratz to the winner and runners up can wait to see the new photo completion after VU 9.0

It is indeed a great picture, and for some reason the guy in the businesssuit on that pic, in that post and just looking up at some art, just looks so thoughtful that it for some reason did strike me.

I have to agree there. He certainly took the pic at the perfect time and angle. Gratz to the winner!
And thanks for the Runner Up prize! :yay:

but ND what about the model on the pic???
Alice looks like the main character there ;P
dont she get anything?? ;)

IS Alice your Avatar?

Definitely a big gratz to the winner and the runner ups!
Also gratz to NEVERDIE for providing prizes for them all! :yay::D
(damn, I knew I should've entered this! :mad: :laugh: )

IS Alice your Avatar?

erm... nope
but if it was i wouldnt have posted ^.~
besides... i was just joking =S
but ok i wont say anything anymore :(

I know that trading PEDs for money or items outside of game is not allowed in EU.But is paying ingame items or property for services or contests hosted outside of EU allowed?I mean this contest was hosted here on EF and the winner was supposed to deliever the image through email.So it makes paying a EU ingame property for a activity performed outside of the game.

I know that trading PEDs for money or items outside of game is not allowed in EU.But is paying ingame items or property for services or contests hosted outside of EU allowed?I mean this contest was hosted here on EF and the winner was supposed to deliever the image through email.So it makes paying a EU ingame property for a activity performed outside of the game.

Try researching a bit before you post accusatory posts, please.

Facts:
There's people who sell and buy EFD in exchange for PEDs.
There is a Trading Section in EF.
And there are lots of contests awarding all kinds of items in exchange for contestants' participation. Some are hosted by a MA representatives even.
Oh, and you did participate in this contest. Hypocrite!

If these actions were wrong or illicit, don't you think Mods wouldn't have stepped in already? Specially after so many views? :laugh:

No -rep for you... yet.
You have received too many -rep already, try not to attract too much attention or you will soon have another red block under your name.

Last edited:
Back