Entropia Radio Talk Show

Dion Red Strike

Stalker
Society
SoF
Dion Red Strike
Hello!

Gawd I'm starting a lot of threads today...

Anyhow, I'm looking for a co-host or two for the entropiaradio talk show I am/will be doing.

A couple of requirements;
1) You MUST have Skype
2) In case of emergency (aka techinical difficulties), you MUST have Ventrilo
3) You should be OK with public broadcasts.
4) You must be able to speak clearly in English

Details;
I will be doing a pre-recorded talk show that will air on entropiaradio. This show will consist of various guests, topics of discussion, and radio-like gags (I can't wait to prank the support staff at midnight).

The show will be recorded on Saturday night, USA time. So, if you live in Europe, expect it to be stupid late at night, if you live in Australia, expect it sunday late morning/early afternoon. This may change from week to week as far as timing goes. Every once in a while guests may not be able to make it on Saturdays, so we may have to record segments at various times throughout the week.

This is not a paid job. There is no benefit to you, other than the occasional whack in the head for disagreeing with me ;)

Prior knowledge/work at a radio station would be great, but is not necessary.

Lastly, topics of discussion are always good to hear. If you don't want to help make the show, you can always suggest a topic. i.e. Which mob should you hunt if you are wearing pixie, and why?

I will be taking PM's from listeners on topics :)

Regards,

~Red

You got a time PM for US? Am in GMT and have a student radio show at university. I think i'd be up for it providing its not at like 4-5am my time. Btw how long is the show going to be?

You got a time PM for US? Am in GMT and have a student radio show at university. I think i'd be up for it providing its not at like 4-5am my time. Btw how long is the show going to be?

like 10ish my time, which is ESt, so like 7ish your time, give or take an hour, depending on kid/wife, and liqour availability :D

I'm looking at an hour show, so, plan for 1.5 hrs, for setup and intro and mistake re-recording.

damn, EST 10pm 26/04/08 converts to 3am 27/04/08 GMT

I've been DJ'ing for almost half a year now i think.. currently running DSB Radio and hosting for DSB Radio. But im also currently inaktive in entropia. So how much do you need to know whats going on around entropia? is it like a fotball match? :p

Edit: Oh wait... thats kinda late :/

I wouldn't mind stopping by time to time.

Not sure what I bring to the table though.

I do a podcast over at http://portatlantis.net so I do like to talk entropian issues.

Last edited:
Hey I'm in Australia and worked as a nightclub DJ for 18 years then a radio presenter for 10 years so I kinda got the hang of public speaking lol... PM me if you think I could help out.

Cheers, Nobleone :beerchug:

hey am intrested in this, a got a thred over in the gallirea with a wee podcast that a threw together in seconds, and u can tell lol

a would be very intrested in this so if ya could give me a message bk :D

Back