Entropia status 09-04-25

The hamster died!

The hamster died of an overdoze!

My condolecence!:(

And MA just selected this Datacenter!

Look at this news article! :D

http://www.interxion.com/Latest-Pre...ected-by-MindArk-to-enable-Entropia-Universe/

In case they just made the deal to move to a new location (given that the PR was just released some days ago) then maybe the old provider got a wrong date und pulled the plug a bit to early...

Well Marco, at least i hope the support you encounter won't be:

All deals are final and losses occured by us fucking up are your own problem.

Tussi

PS: Well, at a second thought it wouldn't be that bad for MA to taste their own medicine once in a while so they get the idea how the stick feels from the other side. I heard that sometimes such things might help to get another perspective and can lead to modification of the own behaviour.

Are you serious...?

IE is the least w3c compliant browser out there... its not a coincidence that it has been named "Internet Exploder" by people in the business.

My advice, steer clear of IE at all costs.

// Exo

There is idealism, and then there is reality.

Kiriku, you're right. Everyone at MA that's aware of this is in an unfortunate position since they are completely dependant on their data center provider on this. No amount of bitching on Jans or Marcos part will make those far away geeks shovel diesel into the generator any faster.

Marco, if I ever see you face to face, or any of your team that is working on this issue, remind me that I owe you (and them) a drink.

Ceers!

Honestly, 7 pages and no concern for the hamster :(

Serves MA right for using 'Power Generator(L)' for their backup - i heard they have 90% min condition

If they would only have dropped the UL BP last VU we would not have this problem now...sigh

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Thats what we all love: (L)-equipment! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Its been broken for a long time - but they only decided to tell us now - lead me to spiral mountain, so i can jump off..................:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

I m not too technical oriented, so some of the explanations just go over my head, but hopefully it will be resolve soon, i m starting to go into withdraw and thats not a pretty sight LOL!!!

R.I.P.

might this be him:

zombie_hamsters3.jpg

If its a hof it would take a good few hours before it disappears, so I wouldnt worry about it unless you've already waited until the last minute ;)

I know, that was just a joke..

R.I.P. little fellow. have a nice trip. oh wait, that was what kill you in the first place :laugh:

Last edited:
OMG i love this shit :yay:

Marco pulled the plug, so he could get some EFD :D

Thx for info. :locked::locked::locked:

WOF will get little bit messed.. But i cant say anything as we were not prepared well. Hope to see EU online soon >)

Well, at a second thought it wouldn't be that bad for MA to taste their own medicine once in a while so they get the idea how the stick feels from the other side. I heard that sometimes such things might help to get another perspective and can lead to modification of the own behaviour.

They will pass the loss onto us with even worse returns. Just like with the banks, MA never lose.

No backup power??? :loco:

yeah... backup power for like over 100 servers... :rolleyes:

Even if they had backup power it probably would only last for an hour or two.

Anyways...

Good to know what happened, was a little worried it was something with my computer.

server

the technicians are lost in holland

meaby do a stop in a Coffeeshop where sale flavoured cigarette :D

Where I work we spent something like 40 grand for a back up system to keep our data center supplied with power for the 20 seconds it takes for the buildings diesel generators to kick in.

40 grand to cover our asses for 20 seconds. To date we have never needed it. But its nice to know its there or we would have a shitload of websites go offline if that generator ever failed :)

Hmmm ... no login ... WoF will be canceled for today I guess .... Trox hunt will be canceled ...

What about a nice little apology-presents from MA??? ... after sorting out this major breakdown ... I mean I deposit RL money ... just buying a service. I think there should be some compensation ...

Guys.

Im trying pinging & tracerting entropia site from Italy - down after france.
I think its not MA problem.

what kind of loot did it drop?

Back