Entropia tracker down

Could you please translate this into a valid english expression?

Thanks,

Tussi

It think it was a typo and that he meant (I hope not) not (I hope know)

Premium members

Hi, what happen with a premium members? any problems with the register members like Premium? sorry for my English i try to do one´s best. Thank you

Indeed, that would be interesting to know as well. If it's the same server that hosts EF as well, it would be most unfortunate loosing everything if there aren't any backups.

EntropiaTracker (along with Entropedia, EntropiaRadio and Entropians) is hosted on a completely separate server than EF. This is the server that suffered harddrive failure.

I am working on getting the EntropiaTracker database files restored from the failed disk now. Hopefully once that recovery is complete (which may take a couple hours), Starfinder will be able to get ETracker back up and running within the next 24 hours.

EntropiaForum runs on two dedicated servers (one DB server, one web server) that each feature 6 hardrives in RAID configuration, as well as multiple redundant off-site backups scheduled daily, It is hard to imagine a situation where any EF data would be permanenly lost due to hardware failure, data corruption, or hacking.

Databases have been recovered fully... No data has been lost.. Setting up the SQL server as I write this... Site should be online again soon..

It looks great it has even restored 2 lost globals for me :)

doesn't load the hofs for me, opera here (seems like script error:scratch2:)

DB is up again and currently receiving the globals from the last few days.

Tussi

Awesome work guys, very nice recovery! 711, Tussi and Starfinder put in a lot of effort to recover this great tool and its very appreciated on my end! :yay:

Great work everyone. Thanks for putting the extra effort in. :yay:

And Tussi - happy birthday :beerchug:

Back